Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eliminating chakras

Re: Eliminating chakras

this was a good read , i enjoyed it very much

Blog Entries

I think this is yet another astral clairvoyancy misunderstanding. The whole "psychic vampirism" bit seems to support that - chakras are indeed gateways for exchanging energy with your environment. Volgerle put it very aptly when he compared it with that "window/door" analogy. In a house without windows and doors you would suffocate. Similarly, the energy system is essentially wired into everything else.

The chakras serve as a multitude of things - including as organs of sensory perception on all planes of existence in their respective higher aspects - something you might experience as 8th, 9th (and so on) chakras. Just as the physical body has orifices and openings to exchange with the environment (sound, light, nutrients, waste materials), there are also openings in the energy bodies for similar purposes.

The problem with certain clairvoyants is that clairvoyancy can be highly influenced by the beliefs one holds, especially and mostly by fear-based beliefs. These people will then filter and distort information according to their beliefs, but since they've "seen it" they believe it, according to the old adage "Seeing is believing." The problem is that the accuracy of the clairvoyant will influence what she or he sees. This includes the development of the different energy bodies and their inner senses - and at the astral level this information is least reliable and prone to error.

Since there are few clairvoyants who can also accurately perceive the mental/causal levels of existence (or beyond), a fair share of channeled material and clairvoyant observations are in part reflections of the un- and half-conscious fears of the person conducting them, leading to "shocking revelations" like this one...

i will also say there are limits with chakras, there's no need for clearing, and don't have to focus on individual ones to bring in energy.. just focus on the whole for me now.. I will update later since i'm still learning about my energy more