l've asked Robert this question but it doesn't look like he answers many posts so l'm hoping you guys can help.

l'm reading the book on 'Psychic self-defence' and l'm not sure how to tell the difference between what is described as 'ADRENALIN RUSHES' or 'ENDORPHIN RUSHES' from Negs and Kundalini/shakti energy in my body.l've had flows of energy or shakti through my body for quite some time but l'm asking this because l have some kind of connection with a person with whom l'm identified in consciousness, and even in broad daylight l feel her presence [an overshadowing but not invasive and no bad experiences.Even brings a lot of peace].There is usually tremendous energy at the heart and head chakras [pinkish-white light] and she steps out or l feel her at the heart chakra mainly.The energy moves between these two chakras mostly and l also feel a strong electrical force/energy that stays with me for days sometimes in connection with her. l can sometimes see the energy swirling round the spinal axis like lines of light.Just like to know if you think this is a NEG thing or not.
Many thanks.