Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The master shift 12.12.12

The master shift 12.12.12

Www.themastershift.com

Let is all participate in this global meditation today!!

Blog Entries

Re: The master shift 12.12.12

Ha ha I was coming to post it and you beat me to it!
    http://www.themastershift.com/The_Ma...hift/Home.html
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Please delete mine and post it then if you could so more people might take note of it and join us

Blog Entries

Too late. It's the 13th here, and as of the time of this posting, has been for over nine hours.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

did u see how pple were going ga ga goo goo on fb how it's 12.12.12 , i saw party pictures where pple were cutting the tripe 12 cake

i slept my triple 12 away...mostly , couldn't be helped though was too tired from the day before , bummer

I don't know If it's about the date itself to me it's about everyone spreading positive consciousness around he world at around he same time. I think the date is partly maybe a marketing mechanism to get everyone involved.

12.12.12.12.12 is over for me too it's 6:30pm here on the 12th but I'm still goin to try and spread some positive vibes tonight with everyone

haan exactly like that , remember when they said all the computers will crash in 2000 , that caught on like wildfire too (they were selling the 2000 'survival packages') , people starting hoarding things and whatnot.

Blog Entries

Maybe it's cool because it's the last triple digit day of the century?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Well, it is interesting.

But as we all know, it's just an arbitrary system of measuring time. It's not 12-12-12 on the Chinese calendar, or the Jewish one, etc. (Just the Roman one; honestly, you can't escape the influence of the Romans no matter what you do, but that's a rant for a different day and probably a different forum ).

First one I experienced, though I didn't realise it at the time, was 6-6-66. Oooh, creepy!

I'll just hang out for 2-2-22 and see what happens. Admittedly, a different kind of numerical pattern, but still a repeating one. The 12-12-12 one is one of a pattern that you get every year for the first twelve years of a century and then not for the rest of the century, but there are plenty of other interesting patterns, too.

And, yeah, I'm going to admit openly, I'm not very impressed by numbers, really. I know Pythagoras and his followers and even some modern mathematicians are of the opinion that numbers form the structure of the universe, and for all I know, they're entirely right, but I can't see it (dyscalculia; you can Google it if you care what that is).

(Note: I hope this comes across as I intend it, which is with a playful and conversational tone. I am often misunderstood in plain text, no matter how many emoticons I use. My tongue is pressed in my cheek, though, and I'm just having a bit of fun with the whole numbers thing.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

i did wake up late evening and sat with my grandmother for a bit
    i told her how important the date was and she asked what was supposed to happen today , since i guess it felt like a regular day to her
    i said i didn't know , but sure feels like a "significant" date , we both drank coca cola on that note