Thread: Third eye focus

Third eye focus

Hey Rob

I wanted to share something with you. I've been working more on developing aura sight. well, I noticed that Ive always been albe to see energy and auras but somewhat faint.

what I wanted to say was, you mention how the aura can't be directly looked at, at least in training. But i'me able to see and look at auras and energy as if changing my focus.

you know how you have a front and back front? and you can change your focus to see one or the other more clearly, well Ive learned I can see auras and energy movement and I can focus on it as it was a 'middle' ground so to speak.

do you think this can help me develop seeing the energy more clearly insted of only a faint blue?
    It is my destiny to play an infinity of roles, but I'm not the roles I play, I am the Spirit that plays these roles

Re: Third eye focus

What you are doing is...unfocusing your eyes while looking directly at a person. This works, just like the method of looking to the side and observing with peripheral vision, which is best for training.

to see the deeper colors of the aura, use a semi naked subject, with a mat black background. Have low light coming from behind you. Use the same 'unfocus' method. Take your time and observe. When colors appear, do not focus on them, but continue to observer with unfocused peripheral vision.

The colors will appear slowly, in bands.

Note, these colors will appear in a similar way as the colors of colors...if you have read my guide on this.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/3815607/PDF...bert_bruce.zip

robert