Thread: Exit using affirmations

Exit using affirmations

Has anyone Exited using affirmations? has anyone tried at least?

My technique is basically to get into a relaxed state of body and mind using hemisync, and then
    repeat mentally affirmations like I am now leaving my body. the more force and emotion i putt into the affirmations the better it works.
    I get strong exit symptoms in my head like a pressure and vibrations that sometimes feel like a seizure
    but still i haven't exited

any input from you guys is very aprieciated !

Blog Entries

Re: Exit using affirmations

I have used affirmations as part of the exit attempt, not as the exit technique. Something like "I remember my projections" and then, when I'm at the point of projection I use an exit technique.
    The explanation for this can be long and complicated, so I won't go into it unless you want to read a long post.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I have used affirmations as part of the exit attempt, not as the exit technique. Something like "I remember my projections" and then, when I'm at the point of projection I use an exit technique.

The explanation for this can be long and complicated, so I won't go into it unless you want to read a long post.
    i would like a long post

also i mentioned i get these strong vibrations in my head that are completely physical they grow until my whole head starts shaking violently
    as they increase in strength I get the same sensation in my jaw that forces my jaw open.
    then my head starts rocking back and forth automatically banging itself against my pillow, and to top this all off my upper body then joins in the rocking back and forth action. At this point i usually have enough and just stop repeating affirmations and everything stops.

if anyone has any suspicions as to what this is and what the cause of it is please write.
    I had the famous vibrations before but this is much more powerfull to put it mildly.

Greetings
    I Have used affirmations to facilitate an OBE. However, the affirmations were said throughout the day, about every 4 hours or so. The affirmation that I use is, "I will induce and recognize an OBE and lucid dream tonight". Now I say this Every day and have only had 1 OBE and a few lucid dreams over the last several weeks. So the success rate is low. Yet I feel that the affirmation Does help, from time to time.

Regards
    Grey

Blog Entries

Ok, here comes the long post.
    Affirmations are said to communicate with your superconscious through your subconscious. We do this because often we acquire beliefs and attitudes and not even realize them, and out higher self usually chooses what is safe for us to do. This is necessary, if you're in the jungle trying not to get eaten, you'd best be connected to the immediate physical reality, and leave ontology for when you have time.
    Our subconscious filters information we don't need to survive, and sometimes we learn what society (or family, or other 'outside' environments) considers important or 'true'. Sometimes this filter is good (for example, hearing voices all day isn't fun, and no one wants to experience this most of the time) and sometimes it isn't, especially 'external' belief filters.

In the case of OBE and clairvoyance, we live in a society that says that we are our bodies and nothing more, and any experience that doesn't support this belief gets labeled 'delusion' or 'dream', depending on who's doing the labeling and how the experience is reported.
    We hear 'it's only a dream' and it's not a bad deal- when you're 8 you don't want to believe that the monsters in your dreams may be 'real'- but when you're 20 and read about archetypes and dimensions and 'the implicate order', you realize that maybe reality is different than what materialism teaches, and you can have adventures in consciousness without worrying about the integrity of your soul or feeling vulnerable.

The problem is that the early programming is in full force in the subconscious, and it's still a protective mechanism, that you need to deal with in it's own turf, lest your experiences are quickly forgotten- hence the affirmations and denials, which function as new 'instructions' for your subconscious, which will open your conscious awareness to experience everything consciously, instead of leaving it in the recesses of your unconscious mind, only to be revisited in dreamstate, when your other brain is 'on'.
    So doing affirmations are a great way to allow you to remember the experience, but if you are doing a practice that includes having a conscious out of body exit, you really should do an exit technique after trance practice, so that you actually have the exit while conscious-and the affirmations will help you to remember the experience, to make it a conscious one.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.