Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Coffee and meditation

Re: Coffee and meditation

I know that in Europe we have Paracetamol capsules with caffeine in it. E.g. "Grippostad" - a paracetamol-based remedy for intake when you have a cold with different aches. Used to take it in as a teen or twen, but I do not take paracetamol anymore as it is even can be dangerous (on the other hand, which pharma med isn't?).
    This collector of useless clutter.

It helps women with their special time ofthe month i heard

Blog Entries

Paracetamol is nothing more than Acetaminophen, as in, Tylenol. It is very dangerous to the liver if too much is taken, and should never be mixed with alcohol, as both are toxic to the liver as well. The pharma industries have 'mainstreamed' drugs like these as if it were 'nothing', but all of them should only be taken when necessary.
    ps. NSAIDs (such as ibuprofen) are the only drugs that are known to help with menstrual issues, because they inhibit prostaglandins, the hormones that cause cramps. But since prostaglandins are important hormones for many things, taking them is also risky, especially if you're on aspirin. So as usual, take these only when necessary, and don't mix them with anything.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Aspirin is also an NSAID and like ibuprofen wrecks your entire ecosanoid cascade one notrious example would be ulcers , in the stomach the prostaglandins make a soft defensive barrier of mucous that protects against acidic insult , once you take aspirin that barrier is gone , ulcers open up and start bleeding.
    However a more total and a very serious complication of aspirin is when you give it to young adults or teens with a viral infection like chickenpox and measles is Reyes Syndrome , where the brain swells and the liver malfunctions (Early diagnosis is vital; although most children recover with supportive therapy, it may lead to severe brain injury and death).

Hot compresses and unplugged irons are making a come back for menstural cramps again , appearently thermal anti-spasmodic therapy has picked up again.

Caffeine also has become popular in eye-creams recently , it's strong inhibtion on water aggregation in the orbital socket makes its an ideal de-puffing agent.

One of the more useable byproducts of coffee i like is that it has a laxative effect on me , which isn't a bad thing early morning (sorry a little TMI here) , one of the side effects i definitely do NOT like is the diuretic effect , specially in winters when you already have to tinkle so much as it is

Cft traveler i meant caffine helps women not parcementol or whatever

Edit: yes caffine also acts as a laxative ive seen it in action
    Last edited by Johnthelegoman; 24th December 2012 at 10:04 PM.