Thread: NEW and aging

man68 Guest

NEW and aging

Any direct experience on NEW helping to slow the natural aging process?
    I know many of you will say that aging is a normal part of life, I know, but I just want to know. Thanks in advance

man68

violetsky Guest

Re: NEW and aging

Dear man68,

I have only been doing Robert's energy work methods for three years so a bit too early for me to comment from my own experience. Even before starting Robert's methods I did not seem to age as fast as most people. People frequently comment I look ten years younger than I am. (Donald one of the moderator/administrators here, has met me and could tell you if this is accurate yeh or nay... ) I've lived a pretty clean live. That likey helped prevent rapid aging. Robert has aged but the man has done hundreds of exorcisms and that is hard on the body.

Robert did tell me one time about meeting a fifty something Qigong master healer and his mother/teacher who was in her seventies. Qigong involves healing through heavy energy work. As healers they would be raising energy for long periods on a daily basis. The fifty something healer looked like he was in his early thirties and his mother looked a well preserved forty something. So there might be something to what you are thinking.

Very Best Wishes,
    Violetsky

OneLoveOneLight Guest
    Go back to a time when you were young where you experienced true happiness. Stay there! It is truely the fountain of youth.

asalantu Guest

Re: NEW and aging

Quote Originally Posted by violetsky
    Dear man68,

I have only been doing Robert's energy work methods for three years so a bit too early for me to comment from my own experience. Even before starting Robert's methods I did not seem to age as fast as most people. People frequently comment I look ten years younger than I am. (Donald one of the moderator/administrators here, has met me and could tell you if this is accurate yeh or nay... ) I've lived a pretty clean live. That likey helped prevent rapid aging. Robert has aged but the man has done hundreds of exorcisms and that is hard on the body.

Robert did tell me one time about meeting a fifty something Qigong master healer and his mother/teacher who was in her seventies. Qigong involves healing through heavy energy work. As healers they would be raising energy for long periods on a daily basis. The fifty something healer looked like he was in his early thirties and his mother looked a well preserved forty something. So there might be something to what you are thinking.

Very Best Wishes,
    Violetsky
    Taking into account VioletSky testimonial (related to Robert Bruce testimonial), is unavoidable to conclude about possibility of an unexplored sequel (of techniques like QiGong, NEW, TaiChi, etc.) shall be an incredible extent of human longevity.

"unexplored sequel" since popular knowledge of its virtues is related to recent emergence of massive communication media. Of sure, such a virtue is of wide knowledge at eastern monastic environments and related to martial arts wise ancients practitioners. Testimonials, at that case, we take as unconceivable legends.

Ángel

Quote Originally Posted by OneLoveOneLight
    Go back to a time when you were young where you experienced true happiness. Stay there! It is truely the fountain of youth.
    I always feel such. So I do not know what time you would be referring to.