Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is faith really neccesary?

Is faith really neccesary?

Is faith or a belief that a manifestation will occour required for success, or is uncertainty and a mere absence of limiting beliefs good enough?

Re: Is faith really neccesary?

no

Can you explain why it isn't?

Quote Originally Posted by josh437781 View Post
    Is faith or a belief that a manifestation will occour required for success, or is uncertainty and a mere absence of limiting beliefs good enough?
    what a good question josh
    i'll be keeping an eye out on this thread

Blog Entries

Stuff manifests in my reality all the time without my having invested any energy in it at all. In fact, I generally feel that "belief" is more of a hinderence than a help. "Belief" is a kind of attachment, and the more attached you are, the less reality can flow, move, and change.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Faith is an act of informed hope. In other words, hope has a quality of innocence that has not been tried by the opposition of circumstance. Faith is what we do despite well worn experience of disappointment. We decide to step into the unknown on principle. Faith is absolutely necessary because it is THE skill that overcomes doubt. Believe it will be true, act as if it is, word yourself accordingly, knowing that Creative Force receives the message of this intent.

Truth is rather alot more convincing when it happens independent of belief. Doubt is awfully useful because what stands true after ur barrage of doubt gains rather a lot more credibility. A good argument is perfectly capable of standing up for itself. The more faith and emotional binding an idea needs in order to manifest, the more imagined it is likely to be
    Last edited by MysterSynIcysm; 12th January 2014 at 12:59 AM.
    As I sleep I lie awake,
    For I have entered a different state.

It is somewhat prudent to ensure one is well versed with the rules of out sane
    Before one commits to going in sane.

Lying With The Truth
    I lay with truth, I lie with truth,
    For truth I'd surely die!
    Yet lying with truth, mislays the truth,
    For the truth is,
    It's a lie!?

I am Nature,
    Observing,
    Nature.
    (Such is my nature)

Damn I'm detecting a two sided misinterpretation thing lurking about. The emotional binding that usually needs the questioning is when it's from an external force. Someone else is trying to convince u, And if ur name aint Vince, then their use of emotion binding is questionable. The other side of the emotion force is the inner conviction bit, like when u can see something is wrong, often of the nature of a perceived injustice. But the nature of emotion here represents an internal imbalance to provide motivation to figure out how to right the perceived wrong. The inner one is linked more to the notion of self volition and personal growth. The external one to servitude and personal decay. But even tho an inner conviction has strong force, u must temper that force with argument to others delivered in a non emotionally binding manner, to do otherwise is to seek control over others, which ought to be discouraged.
    Truth is Truth can be a bit tricky like that some times.
    As I sleep I lie awake,
    For I have entered a different state.

It is somewhat prudent to ensure one is well versed with the rules of out sane
    Before one commits to going in sane.

Lying With The Truth
    I lay with truth, I lie with truth,
    For truth I'd surely die!
    Yet lying with truth, mislays the truth,
    For the truth is,
    It's a lie!?

I am Nature,
    Observing,
    Nature.
    (Such is my nature)

Quote Originally Posted by MysterSynIcysm View Post
    Damn I'm detecting a two sided misinterpretation thing lurking about. The emotional binding that usually needs the questioning is when it's from an external force. Someone else is trying to convince u, And if ur name aint Vince, then their use of emotion binding is questionable. The other side of the emotion force is the inner conviction bit, like when u can see something is wrong, often of the nature of a perceived injustice. But the nature of emotion here represents an internal imbalance to provide motivation to figure out how to right the perceived wrong. The inner one is linked more to the notion of self volition and personal growth. The external one to servitude and personal decay. But even tho an inner conviction has strong force, u must temper that force with argument to others delivered in a non emotionally binding manner, to do otherwise is to seek control over others, which ought to be discouraged.
    Truth is Truth can be a bit tricky like that some times.
    Thanks. That helps a bit.
    "If the inner person is not watchful, the outer person cannot be watched."

Blog Entries

I'm at a loss Mystersynicysm to see how your statement relates to faith. I don't argue your thoughts but, can you bring them full circle to a statement of faith as fruit of the spirit, and faith as a (unnecessary) problem of logic?

For me I go with:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
    Faith is an act of informed hope. In other words, hope has a quality of innocence that has not been tried by the opposition of circumstance. Faith is what we do despite well worn experience of disappointment. We decide to step into the unknown on principle. Faith is absolutely necessary because it is THE skill that overcomes doubt. Believe it will be true, act as if it is, word yourself accordingly, knowing that Creative Force receives the message of this intent.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast