For around 2 years now I have not been able to project into the astral the way I used to do on a regular basis. But I do find I have an almost constant stream of images as soon as I close my eyes. They seem to be random, as I have little control over what & where I see. Over the past few weeks it has become ever more intense, especially as I have been almost blind in my right eye (corneal laceration, which has now largely recovered).

I find the process so "entertaining" that I have stopped reading & prefer to relax with my eyes closed to watch the "show"

The images start out as fuzzy lights on a dark background, then become clearer until they are as detailed as on a tv screen (with good reception!) Often I see human-like beings, busy at some puzzling tasks, & the other day a non-human woman I was looking at seemed to sense my gaze, as she turned & looked straight into my eyes - I apologised for intruding & opened my eyes.

Then there are the "sketches", which start out as random fine, black lines over a white surface, then zoom in or out, so that a charcoal sketch appears; I wish I could reproduce them as they are really amazingly beautiful but my drawing skills are seriously lacking.

I have also met a Guru type person, who explained that we no longer need to use the astral bodies or senses after a certain point, as we project/phase mentally. I've read the Robert Bruce can do both; yet I miss AP as it was such a euphoric state.

From various posts at this forum I gather that others have had the same experience of "losing" their AP "ability". Perhaps we should not cling to that stage - does anyone have any insights into this?