Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help stop a chain of events

Blog Entries

Re: Help stop a chain of events

Remember that the LOA is a natural law: a natural law is not a list of things that have to be done, but a description of how things are. If we create our reality, then the LOA is a description of how this happens, and techniques are ways of using it to get what we want. So in essence, you're correct that things happen because of the LOA, but we're influenced by our thoughts and beliefs about reality, whatever those are, and not by a specific law.
    It's like- we're walking, we trip and fall because of gravity- we didn't fall because gravity made us do it, we fell because we tripped on something, and falling was a result of what happens when a body is attracted by another body without anything standing in the way (such as feet).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnthelegoman View Post
    i feel like it was my thoughts that were making everything happen and know this has happened before so i want a way that i can kind of break teh chain of bad events so i dont have to experience these annoyances.
    You've already given the answer here. Stop thinking the bad and angry toughts - which is sometimes easier said than done, I know .
    Maybe it will help already by becoming aware of them as an observer, see yourself from the outside ("Oh, this is anger again. Look at it: I'm angry now"). I cannot say if you then already attract (according to LOA) less difficult situations (or an escalating cascade of situations like in your case) with the potential to make you angry and even more angry, but I suggest you see it like E.Tolle as an opportunity to practice this awareness. With awareness one day the ability to master it and keep it in check will arise. It's an opportunity for growth. It also arises when other people in your presence get angry (at you or not) and you do not get affected by it (and get angry yourself). Try to use it and be grateful for the challenge and grow from it.

This collector of useless clutter.

Wow amazing responses thank you so much i do think i got what i needed to know. And yes easier said then done but now i will see it as a challange and be grateful i have a chance to hone my awareness

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2