Thread: How does Muladara feel when activated?

How does Muladara feel when activated?

Hey,

For a week or so I've been feeling a terrible heat in my perineum (no biological infection or physical condition, I've already checked that). It moves towards my testicles and back to my anus, and sometimes goes down to my tights, but it mainly focus on the perineum.

I haven't done any unusual energetic stuff, except for the daily NEW routine.

Could that something related to the root chakra?

Blog Entries

Re: How does Muladara feel when activated?

It might be best if you stop your NEW routine for some days and see if that changes things.

Blog Entries

Yep. I also would include sitting in a warm tub, with epsom salts.
    And if you want to add to it, imagine excess energy draining into the water and down to the earth, in a very relaxed way.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

For me the activation at root feels like a tickle or odd sensation of something moving beneath the skin for a few rotations. I've never experienced burning. Tingling, a bit now and then, but no burning. Let us know if any of the above recommendations ease things. I'm curious to see how things change accordingly.

Soul
    Know Thyself

I have this too but it's often temporary. I often have this at night in bed. It comes together with a kind of twitching attack in the same area. It might happen when I turn around in bed or so. I did not do too many energy work. I've been out a lot in the cold. Don't know if there's a connection. The peroneum / 1st chakra area seems to be a delicate area. I also had two occations in dreams where an energy beam shot up my spine from that area. Strangely, both dreams were related to healing in some way. I also suspected the energy beem to come from my hand which I had then placed on my hip dangling down again on the other side. I do this often as a side sleeper. Maybe the hand's activate at night. But the heat and activity (rush, tingling, hot) feeling in this area is there too. Don't know yet what this all tells me.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I'v had this once and it was like this.