Hi All,

Hope everyone had a nice Holiday Season and is taking in the New Year with bright, focused intent on your paths.

This past week I had some interesting dreams and I thought I'd get your take.

First night: I am in school again. Only this time I'm not late to class or fretting because I've ditched all year and now need to catch up in math. This time I'm at the right point in my progression and am greeted by several people. There is a strong female presence there, I think she has light brown hair and she hugs me. The connection is so warm, focused, and even slightly erotic. I have to go to a higher class that afternoon and she guides me when I get lost on the very large campus.

Second night: The woman with brown hair is with a younger woman, also with brown hair, and they are singing in an auditorium. The song is almost like a diddy from commercial, something short, rehearsed and to the point about being aware of women, almost as if they were endangered by crossing the road.

Third night: The woman with brown hair appears as a coworker, almost an authority, but again there's a romantic component. It's unspoken, but I am aware it's there.

We'll see what happens tonight. I suppose one could point to a guide or something of that nature, but I'm thinking the threepeat may be suggesting something I've not yet figured out.

Your thoughts?

Soul