Thread: Seeking Spiritual Guidance through My experiences & balancing Chakras??

Seeking Spiritual Guidance through My experiences & balancing Chakras??

I responded to a wonderful response I recieved to a post on how to deal with spirits and the unknown of astral projection. This strikes up another discussion point I would like mention.

As stated previously, "I guess in a way, I am seeking a truthful path of life... or a spiritual path of truth. Do you have any recommendations for contacting my spiritual guides? I am also seeking a "life" guide with respect to finding someone who has similar experiences to myself and has a keen sense of awareness whom I could learn and grow from. Does anyone have any recommendations on how and where I would find this? I am so lost. I can not comprehend this or what happens most of the time which translates into fear". Fear of the unknown hence the reason I am seeking an evident spiritual path of life. These intuitions, visions, strange "happenings", bizare lucid dreams are becoming stronger it seems.

I do have what is considered to some a "gift" but do not know how to use it or how to protect myself from "attack" per say Please read my "Hello - Please help" post under the intro forum for more detail on this. And I eventually want to get to the point where I can use my resources to help others.

On another topic, I heard that "crystals" can help balance one's chakras. I can sense that mine are out of balance, but am so new to my attempts to uncover my truth and purpose. I recently obtained a crystal for each chakra and placed them all in my bath water to let the energy flow to where it needs to go until I can become more "intuned" with my Chakra. Will this work? Any other recommentations on how to work with crystals? I was told that they will raise my vibrations to a higher level which will balance my chakras and in turn provide for better "subtle" experiences.

Also, is there a way to test your current "vibrations" and measurement of progress in increasing them? How will you know.... What will you feel?
    Thank you in advance for your comments and time to read and reply to this post.

Ashley

Blog Entries

Re: Seeking Spiritual Guidance through My experiences & balancing Chakras??

We have many articles on crystals in the Mysticism forum, and a good one about empathy somewhere here. If I find it I'll post the link. If not, the 'search' button should help in that regard.
    ps. I would not use crystals in water, I'm off to find links, if I can keep the internet working long enough.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Thank you for your wonderful response once again!
    I will read through these links for some good insight. Why not put the crystals in water?

I have one for each Chakra ... is there another good method for a thorough cleanse that you know of?

I heard of setting them in the place of each Chakra for about 20 minutes. But dont you need someone to do this for/with you?

Next question - last night was the first time I ever heard an odd noise before in my right ear. I was drifing off to sleep and I heard what sounded like a loud bee buzzing past my ear. It was very real. The noise was only for a few seconds then faded away. I looked it up online and said that it could be tinnitus? I have had some ringing in my ears lately as well. No sinus problems or colds, flu, etc. It seemed so clear to me though, almost as if I had also "felt something" fly by but cant be certian that I "felt it" as I was drifting off to sleep. I could have imagined that part. I definitely heard it. Then when I jumped up, fully awake, a few minutes later, it came again. I was so scared I could barely fall back to sleep. Anyone else have this before?

Ashley

Blog Entries

Sounds like vibrations, which are explained in the thread title "Your first conscious projection" I mentioned in another post.