Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: PE to ask Reality / I-There questions; PE-Queries9

Blog Entries

Re: PE to ask Reality / I-There questions; PE-Queries9

I think CFTraveler asked something related to time, but I'm very unsure.
    You are correct about that. I don't remember clearly, but I had problems with the I-There (I wasn't sure if I was formulating the question correctly or if it even was a question.) I had a sort of 'monologue' about the idea of simultaneous incarnations, what part of my being (conscious/subconscious) retained any information, and my lack of desire of existing as a consciousness that doesn't have the ability to keep the info (the subc. does) from incarnation to incarnation. Something about the group soul as having different consciousness but the same subconsciousness (and access to the info). This is a jumbled attempt of trying to explain what was going through my head.
    I didn't feel like my questions were being answered, if you could call them questions. This was last night or this morning.

The time thing had to do with subcon. existing both in and out of time, and the consciousness existing only in time, and the idea of getting together in the no-time; which body we attempt this with has to do with how successful we are, and how can knowing this help with the PEs.
    Or something like that.
    This was separate from the dreams I recorded this morning.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Nice, that was good questions. How different parts of consciousness relate to time.
    I also am wondering about time, if it exists or if I should think of it in the terms
    Bashar describe, shifting reality frames.

IA56 Guest

Thank you all....I did not hear any questions or answeres because I am in a prepering stage of learning so I can participate in future PE´s more active....this sessions was again to heal me more to get over my pain and suffering...I am so greatful to everyone here and there

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect View Post
    Nice, that was good questions. How different parts of consciousness relate to time.
    I also am wondering about time, if it exists or if I should think of it in the terms
    Bashar describe, shifting reality frames.
    Yes, this is very good question how to relate to time, and or how many possibillities of different take you can have to time??..Because when I get the feel all at same time...past now and future how accurat is it the future part and when does it shift to collective and so on.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2