Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time lapse

terra incognita Guest
    Thanks for the response, Dais.

I'll elaborate a little further into the scenario. After holding the emerald in your palm, you feel it dissolve into your flesh and you know you have obsorbed the essence of the gem. From this point forward you manifest instantly, against your will, any mental, physical or spiritual attributes you elicit due to a certain stimulus.

Now, it is very important to be aware of your inner response and take note not to modify your self-observation.

You stand in the forest and you hear the birds above you and the wind gently blowing through the branches. After an extended period of meditation, you come to the conclusion that you will deal with the power of this gem as you have decided above.

Through the bushes to your right you hear a muffled scream and a child runs out of the forest into your arms. A large rough man steps out of the forest and chases the child. When he sees you standing there, he stops.

Please ponder on your immediate response to this scenario and take careful note on how you responded emotionally, mentally or physically. Be aware of the fact that you now manifest, against your will, into a condition that will fulfill the need as it applies to your inner state.

Again, this requires a high level of integrity and honest openness. Please respond immediately so you do not lose the intensity in your answer.

Hope to hear from you soon.

**mind is the builder**

terra incognita Guest
    Let me give you an example of how my story went...

I walked through the forest and found the emerald under some leaves. I lifted it and hefted it in my hand. I becameaware of its power. I hung it from my neck with a piece of leather. I contemplated its power and realized that it embodied my willpower without the restraints of time. I could become that which I desired to be, instantly. None of the restraints of inconsistant application i.e. no stop and start meditation. It would be as if I perfectly applied every bit of good advice I had ever been given. Physically, I became 21 again. Mentally, I became as vigilant and aware I have ever been in my life. And spiritually, I felt as tranquil as if I had meditated perfectly and had harmonized my mind to the outer circumstances of the world.

But, with all of these perfect developments came the perfect balance of development. My shortcomings had to be dealt with just as quickly. I immediately found myself (as I was guided to do) standing at an intersection waiting for my father to come pick me as he had always done. I was seven years old when my mother and father separated. I felt myself fall deeply into a state of sorrow because this was the last time I would ever hope to see my father. He just stopped coming to pick me up one day.

I felt myself well up with sorrow and instantly I was enabled by the emerald to fly the distance and meet my father in my mind. But, I realized that I had only moments earlier felt perfectly balanced and tranquil. The sudden change made me aware that was in charge of myself. I was able to fly to Chicago (where he lived) and observe him drinking at a bar (he was drinker). My sorrow turned to pity and then to a deep wish to let him know that I love him no matter what.

With that forgiveness I found myself back to where I was, standing in the forest. Nothing had moved or changed. Only I had. Of course, many other things found their way to the surface of my mind but I realized now that I am an adult and can put old pains into perspective by using this mind game.

Why, Alex, you are such a fluffy bunny! *blush* All that love and light stuff is just going to your head. Next thing I know, you'll be hopin' down the bunny trail.

Don't know emeralds from squat, but all of us can and need to change for the better. The best way to change the world is to change yourself first. I'm such a friggin' FLUFFY BUNNY! It's the only way to fly! (I mean "hop").

Dais Guest
    The boy that came from the woods.
    I picked him up and looked at the rough man with the conviction of the devil I ask him why he chases a child.
    To move on from here I need a resposns from the man.

Alex the Fluffy Bunny said:
    Mock ye not or I shall be forced to smite thee with my loving fist lol.
    You do and I'll leave those bunny droppings all over you that Muse made reference to. Where's my bunny with the red eyes avatar when I need it?
    Edit: Sorry for interrupting the thread. I just couldn't resist a bunny jab to Alex. Talk amongst yourselves... I'll be quiet like a good bunny now.

terra incognita Guest
    Thanks for the response, Dais. Obviously, there is only so much I can say to carry this story forward. I hope you can see, that I am extending this story to you as a mental tool to visualize yourself in an ideal way. To make conscientious choices in the face of adversity. To not overreact in the name of justice and to try to discern the truth about the matter before responding violently. I think your last question was very revealing in that it showed you possess restraint.

Another thing about this story that I hope, in some way, makes sense to you, is the ability to perceive yourself in the highest spiritual state that you possibly can. To see if this high spiritual state is in conflict with any of your present life choices and to see the long term effects of poor choices.

I belive that if you can conceive, using the power of your imagination, of yourself in a high spiritual state, then the possibility exists for that to become reality in the future. It may be possible that if have you never conceived of yourself in a high spiritual state, you might not have a goal to persue as it never existed in your mind.

If you want, you can pursue this line of thought on your own or just think about it once in awhile. The emerald aspect of the story is somewhat corny, but it does provide an image to the concept of our willpower without the restriction of time. The subconscious mind loves images, obviously, and that is why I chose an image instead of just having you imagine instant willpower.

There's not a whole lot we can do to help each other on the internet as we can only use words to convey our intentions. But I hope I have not come off as condescending, as that was not my intention.

Good luck! Look forward to talking to you again sometime.

Dais Guest
    Its all good terra I know what you ment to protray to me. I also love any metaphorical confersassion or story and anything that can help us see who we are and better understand ower selves is always good.
    Like I said before Im an alchemist and anything for knowladge and betterment of ones self.
    Im also hermetic by nature and choice so learn from all teachers and weed out the bad lessons. Personaly I dont think you gave me any bad ones but you know what I mean.
    I also understand the lack of empathy in text on the internet. I think one of the reasons people misinturpret me alot on here is because Im a being of thought over words so much of my meaning is lost in words if the emotions arent cared with them.
    I would love to talk to anyone here on a more personal basis just to have a better position to speak what I and others mean and feel in a more understanding way.

Dais,
    Have you read any of Aunt Clair's posts? She's a Hermetic Alchemist and posts about it quite often. Did I ask you this before? My memory....$%*&

Dais Guest
    Yeah I love that lady she says the coolist stuff I almost sent her a pm earlier just to tell her how awsome I think she is but I thought that would of weirded her out

She would love it. Also, she does free energy body readings via MSN Messenger and possibly another instant messenger. Just pm her and ask for one. She really wants to do it, because she is compiling information for research. She seems to be "going where no man has gone before". Star Trek, hehe!