Thread: Magic???

Magic???

Is magic like that in the movie matilda possible in this physical world? Is literaly anythig lossible?

Blog Entries

Re: Magic???

I don't know the movie at all, so I can't address that.

Anything is possible within the confines and restrictions of your own belief system. There are, apparently, people who have shed their beliefs and preconceptions and so on enough that they can do things like levitate, exist without food or water, instantly realise any desire, etc. But for the rest of us, what we believe is possible IS what's possible, and probable, as well.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

I remember that movie, it was mainly about psychokinesis (ability to move objects with one's mind). I can only recommend to search for Dynamic PSI, which allows one to learn this.

Just wanted to 2nd Butterfly Woman. Yuppers.
    Be well,
    Kimberely
    @ unshakablesoul

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs.
    Ask yourself what makes you come alive
    and then go do that. Because what the
    world needs is people who have come alive."
    - H. Thurman

Press on, regardless.
    - C. Coolidge

Magick includes the abilities;
    to intuit
    to perceive the past and future psychically
    to perceive energy, spirits, angels, demons, projectors, elementals , et cetera
    to feel clairsentiently
    to heal as in Reiki
    to see clairvoyantly
    to fly in astral projection into the realms, dreamstate of others, into
    to hear clairaudiently
    to call in evocation
    to send and receive telepathically
    to move in telekinesis
    to banish in protection
    to exorcise
    to manifest as with spells
    to see in remote view
    to shamynically serve
    et cetera
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

IA56 Guest

to shamynically serve...What does that mean?? Can you explaine it with other word??

Love
    ia

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    Magick includes the abilities;
    to intuit
    to perceive the past and future psychically
    to perceive energy, spirits, angels, demons, projectors, elementals , et cetera
    to feel clairsentiently
    to heal as in Reiki
    to see clairvoyantly
    to fly in astral projection into the realms, dreamstate of others, into
    to hear clairaudiently
    to call in evocation
    to send and receive telepathically
    to move in telekinesis
    to banish in protection
    to exorcise
    to manifest as with spells
    to see in remote view
    to shamynically serve
    et cetera
    I would just like to respectfully call notice to Aunt Clair's discernment of these listed as "abilities put to service", with no claiming any of these as "powers" personal or otherwise. i suppose that the term "magic" is unavoidable; however, these abilities lend charitably to miracles shared in kind. yet, what is recognized as a miracle is only that which behind it remains unseen, everybit human, though everybit super-natural, though not at all un-natural within our shared human nature. like anything perceptably human, up to a point, or line drawn, duality shares good and bad as if two dissimilar streams of action, or inaction which is as well a choice of action to be taken.

"The Truth is not big enough to [contain] what is the Human personality" ~ rt. therefore, the human must needs be humbled through what seems everybit as two dissimilar streams of reciprocal report reflectively.

this reminds me of a Native American story about naming a newborn. the naming is put off until such time that traditional ways bring the name. a certain couple waited patiently for such time where in the morning the teepee door would be opened, that the first sight of whatever would indicate the newborn's name. that morning with trepidation the father opens the door, and about 15 feet out were two dogs in the act of mating. he closes the door, his spouse asking what he saw, and he reluctantly reports the name of their newborn as Two Dogs F....well ya get the last word.

such is life, naturally so'd. be careful to be careful; for what is borrowed is payed back with interest, and what is stolen is payed for with the loss of that which may serve in kind for even thee. reciprocity does not disallow the Truth which is not big enough to [contain] what is an Human personality. this Truth, that which unseen is behind all which is. all in all, even as all would as an human personality outgrow that which inwardly rooted sustains.

at the entrance to our neighborhood is a huge old sycamore tree, being pulled down by parasitic vines; but already it's expansive root system is sprouting up saplings toward the impending disintegrated crash to the ground.
    Last edited by Tutor; 29th May 2013 at 01:52 AM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Certainly. Shamyn are magickians who project from the body either unconsciously in dreamstate or with intent in meditative trance. Shamyn project to serve by healing, inspiring, protecting, exorcising et cetera. Shamyn are taught to evoke and heal others, too. It is through kind benevolent service given to other with love and without cost, that the vibration ascends from the shamyn to the angel.
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair View Post
    Certainly. Shamyn are magickians who project from the body either unconsciously in dreamstate or with intent in meditative trance. Shamyn project to serve by healing, inspiring, protecting, exorcising et cetera. Shamyn are taught to evoke and heal others, too. It is through kind benevolent service given to other with love and without cost, that the vibration ascends from the shamyn to the angel.
    Thank you Aunt Clair,
    I understand totally.

Love
    ia