Hi All,

This one was amazing. Not sure if I'm just paying more attention to my dreams now or if my highers are speaking more clearly...

Last night I dreamt I was fishing in a crystal clear river (fishing/water dreams are often a reflection of my spiritual progress), and I kept throwing my hook in the water and catching large fish without any effort. Only I was a bit annoyed, the fish were so big I got sick of trying to reel them in. I used to fly fish lots and this reflected many mountain river scenes.

Here's where it gets really interesting...

Before me the river forked up the land north and down south. I was at the mouth of the split, just before the forks lead off in their respective directions. The fish were just too big where I stood. I could stay where I was and struggle, wade up north, or southward, but then I noticed a group of three men in the north fork, not far from me. They were all fishing as well. One of them caught a small fish and I'll never forget his words as he pulled from the water:

"This knowledge is worthy of celebration!"

Then I am aware of a woman next to me in the water, the woman with brown hair again.

End of dream.

The significance seemed immediately clear, but as dreams often go, I wanted to fully "get" what the man was speaking about. About noon today it struck me that the fork of the river he and the two others stood in had to have been running backward, uphill since their slice of river was elevated above mine which was running east to west before the fork.

*The law of gravity as I understood it was being overruled by another, higher law*

I'll cut things here, but suffice to say I've been carefully looking into changing some direction in my spiritual path. That's not important for now, but how the water ran, the fish the man caught, and his proclamation all came together to assure me about my future direction and even risk if I stood still.

So, dream ninjas, what say you?

Soul