Thread: Graphic Visuals While Eyes Closed.....&

Graphic Visuals While Eyes Closed.....&

First off, I DONT do any drugs. Not even drink alcohol. The only information I can find on this matter online relates to experiences when someone is using drugs and hallucinating... so I want to bring it up here and see if anyone can shine some light on it.

Right when I begin drifting off to sleep, while still conscience, I see several visuals almost like watching a move sceen. The visuals are so graphic its unreal. I see the details in people's faces and see people I have never seen before in my life. Last night, for example, I saw twin girls who were outside of a house I have never seen before near the shrubs along side of the house. They had auborn color hair which was slightly curly and wore matching green dresses.
    I have also seen a woman with long brown wavy hair who is (guessing) near 40. I have seen a man with a larger build (not fat) with a round face and brown eyes. I have seen a blonde haired girl whose mouth is a little crooked and has a bigger chin. Her hair is thin and shoulder length. She is prob the most distinct one. Lastly, a have seen a girl with short hair that flips out. I have only seen her face "or profile" in side view however. Her hands up against her forhead, almost as if she is sad.

My question is WHO are these people? Do these kind of visuals relate anything to astral projection? Or am I seeing the astral realm before I project. Many times, I will become fearful and jump up with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can almost compare it to the feeling of falling.

Otherwise, I am just wondering if anyone has had the same experiences and what this is. By the way, all of this has begun happening sooo fast. The projection, lucid dreams, and these visuals at night. I know I am not crazy because everything is "normal" at daytime. The only thing that is different during the day for me is that my perception of things around me (and people along with their emotions) has been heightened and continues to get stronger.

I am simply so lost with all of this. If this is a gift, does anyone have any tips that have worked for you on how to get control of it and use it for the purpose I am supposed to serve?

Re: Graphic Visuals While Eyes Closed.....&

I have the same sort of visuals, & it seems to be related to "phasing" into either another dimension, or remote viewing. I've had a woman look straight at me as I was "looking" at her, & opened my eyes at once to break the contact, as I wouldn't like to "spy" on anyone. . . I seriously don't feel it is anything to be worried about, & is probably related to clairvoyance & the activation of the "third eye"

Blog Entries

I remember one time when it happened on a train. Every time I would close my eyes I would see another person, sitting in one of the chairs nearby - not one of the physical ones. One even looked back at me. It all happened very fast.

It seems to be a rather normal step in developing the inner sense faculties. I wouldn't worry about it.

Blog Entries

My question is WHO are these people? Do these kind of visuals relate anything to astral projection? Or am I seeing the astral realm before I project. Many times, I will become fearful and jump up with a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can almost compare it to the feeling of falling.
    Yes, it's called either: Hypnagogics, astral sight, or vision screens (or clairvoyance) and they're projection precursors or trance signs.
    You need to take a look at the AD Pedia, at the themed section called something like "early RTZ experiences".

It's not technically called Remote Viewing, although I call it that sometimes, because RVing is a discipline- but it's the same effect, spontaneously.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

You write about that it happens before you fall asleep. That to me points to the pre-stages of separation. When you phase into the astral, what you do is to observe the images and become immersed in one of the scenarios untill you phase into that environment. It sounds as if you are very conscious at the stage where most people are slipping into sleep, the stage of all those random images before you fall asleep? You recognize this?

Edit: What CFT said (I'm just trying to explain it my own words here )

So I'm jealous. Maybe that gives you a clue.....you are on your way, a door has opened, and it seems the next step is to overcome fear, and start asking questions during the experience. Move into it instead of being freaked out by it. Sounds like phasing, you won't have to "project" as you're already there. "Projection" is just, IMHO of course, a means by which you can recognize that you're phasing into the RTZ.
    I'd say that there is a possibility that these are other lives of your I There, (not in the RTZ, but "beyond" it) if you know the term. Have you ever read Bruce Moen's books? Some of his early experiences seem to match what is going on with you. Not everybody starts with projecting into the RTZ, as it is not necessary or desired for everyone.
    MA