Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

IA56 Guest

RV Lab

I´d like to ask a question about RV. I have always have RV here on our level, and I have compelled many people by this seeing, but for sometime ago it changed, I do not see anything on this level (earth) as I tried before and I did not see anything but other sences did start even it was not any truth in it...but my question is...now as I have started to really see/feel/sence the other bodies development, and I think developing seeing in those bodies, is it why I do not see anything on this level anymore??..I think this is for now, and when all is seattled it will come back, I think....what do you think??..and what is happening to me as you may know something I do not and need to know, so please give as many sudgestions as possible, please.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 22nd January 2013 at 08:51 PM. Reason: as per E1B

Blog Entries

Re:RV

Have you seen movie The Men Who Stare at Goats? It's hilarious and one of my all-time favorites. It uses Remote Viewing as one of its gags. And RV is not anything like what is portrayed in the movie - at least to me.

I’ve had best success dreaming for the object. That is, simply prime the subconscious for the mystery object and pay attention as you dream. Of course the trick is Knowing what object in a dream represents the target object. I think you can get clues, maybe the general shape of the object or the color of it.

Years ago Matt @ Saltcube (now Nick Newport) ran an experiment and the object was an orange ball. I went to my graphics program and used the colors to nail-down what I had seen. I had no more than a swatch colored orange and brown. Turned out the object was a dirty orange ball. For me, anyway, that’s a score.

That’s the way I’ve gone about it in the past but there may be as many techniques as there are experimenters.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 17th January 2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: title
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: RV

Quote Originally Posted by IA56
    I´d like to ask a question about RV. I have always have RV here on our level, and I have compelled many people by this seeing, but for sometime ago it changed, I do not see anything on this level (earth)
    I'm confused. To see something on this (our, Earth) level one needs only open his eyes. You would use your physical eyes to see physical things. On the other hand, the Physical precipitates from the astral and therefore physical things have astral representations and it is in the astral that I search for a target.

I know you're talking about development of other bodies and understand that we evolve over time (with some effort) to perceive reality on other planes. But I have not heard of anyone that doesn't still experience dream imagery.

Wonder if you are talking about images such as produced during hypnagogic trance. I don't get much of that anymore either. Used to be quite entertaining, but I am just now coming out of a drought and that's why I've come back here to try to revive my meditation and dream work.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 17th January 2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: title
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Re:RV

LOL ...sorry for my bad expressions...what I meant by our earth level RV seeing...is that if I focus on on person..total stranger to me..I do not know anything more than the first name and town the person is living...I can as I call it earth RV to find the person and I can tell how he/she look likes and other signifigant about like health or other issues what is like blocking the person to have a good life...and by this I can give advices....like...you need to make apointment to a doctor/psykology or in many cases they only needed to be comfirmed and acknowledged and they could know what to do to improve their life´s...so for me RV is also see beyond earth level...and this I mean has started for me...but the last session on energy judgments..my RV or third eye was blocked...it was like a black space infront of my view and I felt it forsed me to go beyond this abillity...like to another body seeing or RV ....this is only guessing because I do not understand what happened and why I can´t RV earth level anymore...I could see if I focused people when I did give distant healing...I had asked them to lye down for an half hour..but I could see they did not go to bed...one did sit infront of the computor all the time...and one did go to bathroom...one lady did have her cat on her chest during the session..etc etc....but this is gone for now from me...as I tried last time to RV and the target was Titanic..and I did not see anything..my other bodies did say something what I do not now remember but it was not the right target...so this is compelling me...what is going on ??

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I'm confused. To see something on this (our, Earth) level one needs only open his eyes. You would use your physical eyes to see physical things. On the other hand, the Physical precipitates from the astral and therefore physical things have astral representations and it is in the astral that I search for a target.

I know you're talking about development of other bodies and understand that we evolve over time (with some effort) to perceive reality on other planes. But I have not heard of anyone that doesn't still experience dream imagery.

Wonder if you are talking about images such as produced during hypnagogic trance. I don't get much of that anymore either. Used to be quite entertaining, but I am just now coming out of a drought and that's why I've come back here to try to revive my meditation and dream work.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 17th January 2013 at 03:26 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: RV Questions by IA

Ok, I'm getting a better sense of what you are saying (I think). Which brings up a question I've wondered about a long time. Where does psychism fit into the RV model? Or maybe that's not it at all. Maybe your brow chakra is occluded. I've been taught (though I can't right now remember the whole excerise) to put a 'bandage' on it. This is imagining a gold mesh covering your 3rd eye. Leave it on a few days then take it off. I have no personal experience with this however.
    I think best of all is to not be too concerned as this energy will only amplify and perpetuate the problem. Give yourself a determined amount of time and KNOW at the end of that time you will see clearly. Back off for now.

I feel silly trying to help as you are a gifted 'seer' and will certainly work this out for yourself.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Re: RV Questions by IA

Please, I wouldn´t bring it up if I didn´t need help, so please do not underestamate your self...The thing you meansioned about psychism fit into the RV model...I will also ponder on that.... I think I am not paying right attention and this "blindness" is hitting me to take another take on it...so thank you and please if you have more idéas let me know about them, so I can take more views from all the directions so to speak..Thank you for now.

Does occluded be the same as blocked??

Ok, I'm getting a better sense of what you are saying (I think). Which brings up a question I've wondered about a long time. Where does psychism fit into the RV model? Or maybe that's not it at all. Maybe your brow chakra is occluded. I've been taught (though I can't right now remember the whole excerise) to put a 'bandage' on it. This is imagining a gold mesh covering your 3rd eye. Leave it on a few days then take it off. I have no personal experience with this however.
    I think best of all is to not be too concerned as this energy will only amplify and perpetuate the problem. Give yourself a determined amount of time and KNOW at the end of that time you will see clearly. Back off for now.

I feel silly trying to help as you are a gifted 'seer' and will certainly work this out for yourself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA
    Does occluded be the same as blocked??
    Yes. But listen to me: Understand you do NOT need help. You must not shrink from this passing challenge. Take it head-on and visualize your success beating down any limitations you may think you have at this point. You are wavering and that is not YOU. Repeat, back off for now and if the problem persist then look to the open door that leads to your 'new model' of your growing and evolving self. Fear not. There are no accidents here.

As the doctor says: take two aspirins and go to bed. Hehe. I don't want to sound insensitive but mental will always prevails and I don't think your energy work has caused this problem. Maybe it's not a problem at all. Maybe you are through with the work you were doing. I don't know. Just walk through the door and see what you find. You may have to re-think some things, but that's what it's all about!

I've stuck my neck here a little far and may lose my head for it, but I am a firm believer that the only counsel we really need is not of this world.

Let's just play at an RV experiment and see how it goes. OK?
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

I do hear you and I do understand exactly what you are saying. Thank you!!

And yes let´s just play an RV experiment, I am on it totally, and I will not fear or feel stupid what ever come´s with it. Okay!!

Yes. But listen to me: Understand you do NOT need help. You must not shrink from this passing challenge. Take it head-on and visualize your success beating down any limitations you may think you have at this point. You are wavering and that is not YOU. Repeat, back off for now and if the problem persist then look to the open door that leads to your 'new model' of your growing and evolving self. Fear not. There are no accidents here.

As the doctor says: take two aspirins and go to bed. Hehe. I don't want to sound insensitive but mental will always prevails and I don't think your energy work has caused this problem. Maybe it's not a problem at all. Maybe you are through with the work you were doing. I don't know. Just walk through the door and see what you find. You may have to re-think some things, but that's what it's all about!

I've stuck my neck here a little far and may lose my head for it, but I am a firm believer that the only counsel we really need is not of this world.

Let's just play at an RV experiment and see how it goes. OK?

Blog Entries

OoooKaaaay! Now who's going to set it up? Me? I suppose so, but I'm not so good at it as is Volgerle. In two days we'll decide.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

You and me could do own experiment ...Tomorrow like at 18.00 swedish time...I do not know where you are...so I do not know what time it will be when it is 18.00 in Sweden...It would be nice to try I´d like you to have a thing...not a picture...like a tea cup or something like that...a thing....and I´d try to spot it....and then I could pick a thing and you try to spot it...okay??

OoooKaaaay! Now who's going to set it up? Me? I suppose so, but I'm not so good at it as is Volgerle. In two days we'll decide.

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast