Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Blog Entries

Re: RV Lab

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    delay the deadline for one day til Wednesday?
    Sure.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

I saw a small black and white cow, like a toy or a miniature figure.

It had very rounded feet put at an angle slightly out to the sides.
    maybe it was made from burnt clay with some shiny surface.

Didn't work for me. I did not get lucid but only a restless night with lack of sleep and weird dreams. As I also asked again to be shown the target in dreams in case lucidity failed, here's what I remember.

A few people on a bus. Then there was some fun or argument where two got some cacao drink / chocolate milk poured over their heads from a bowl or so. Then I also got my share of it but it only reached my shirt and was not poured over my head.

So, my last shot for this round would be:

- chocolate (bar or milk, the latter could align with a cow that Pauli saw)?
    - a bus?
    - a shirt, possibly brown (chocolate)?
    - a shower or anything for cleansing? (far stretch already, I know)

That's all. Disclose if you like. I don't want to hold up the caravan any longer than necessary. I will focus my attempts on sth else tonight (into healing or retrieving again) and might come back here to RV training at a later point in time.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I'm not going to close this one.... So far Volgerle has scored 2 points, but the 'seers' are confused and too many aren't playing. The object is odd and I expected odd responses to it, but you have to do better before you or anyone will know what the target is.

IA 56 has a score also.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 29th January 2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: additional info
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Well, it had helped to know what kind of hitting I did, because I have reacted so strange to this object and it does not make me desire to be Active, is it radiating something what makes my inner react to something unsolved inside of me??..I´m sure I got a good laugh in the end so I will continue to try to see even it does not make me more than unconfortable, and I am very cuorious to know the answere

IA56 Guest

Last night Before I fell to sleep I saw the pidestal rotating in the air?? and now when I tried to consentrate it was like a worm or snake like face looking at me and like roteting or turned like in a wave shape so I can´t get past the feeling of radiations??

Blog Entries

I had forgotten about this one, which happened around three or four days ago. (I've been sick with the flu, so I've been kind of 'out of it' but I'm including it for 'just in case'- there were puddles of water on the floor, and I could see snakes, and they were bright turquoise blue and bright lime green. Jewel-y colors. I tried to not step on them, but when I did they would disappear and streaks of the colors would remain on the floor, like in patterns.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

I may be back for some comments, but for now - here it is, a magnifying glass on a stand. I've used it before years ago and the lens then and now really messed with the minds.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I've put another object in the star if anyone is interested. This will be RV2013-3.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post

I may be back for some comments, but for now - here it is, a magnifying glass on a stand. I've used it before years ago and the lens then and now really messed with the minds.
    Hahaha..it is a magnifying glass.....thank you eyeoneblack.
    I am interested to continue to try again

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast