Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Blog Entries

Re: RV Lab

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Thank you, now I see it...hollow and greenish
    That's right IA! Wanted to say also that the pitcher is more appropriate as a vase for flowers. It is too heavy to hold lemonade and lift.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Target 5:

A Baby Jesus Figurine (or any other holy/angelic) little statue or pic (if no figurine).
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

I have decided to only look ONE time at the target, because I have other processes going on at the same time so I have difficulty to keep them apart...so I stick to this one of the target 5

I did make a look at the pidestal for the 5th target....I see dark shapes of like a holy graal, it look like it is flowers or some kind of petals is filled the graal, but it does make an back and forth movement??...It does give me an impression of mandala too or the lootus flower or petals...all is black so I do not get any colores or material only black shape of the target??

Blog Entries

Great, time to reveal. I'll be back a little later with the pic.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

This is target 5. Interesting IA, seems you understood its twisty turny nature!

Target 6 is in the star now. Good luck!
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post

This is target 5. Interesting IA, seems you understood its twisty turny nature!

Target 6 is in the star now. Good luck!
    Yes the back and forth movement...I now understand, thank you....I will soon look at the target 6
    The holy grale are the other process

Jeez! ... he as babe looked a little different I guess.

(ps: It would have been cool if I once had gotten this as a Christmas present back in the 80ies. But this is not the case, unfortunately.)
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

I am a real mess, it sound´s like I complaine but I only try to be honest how and where I am ...it felt like my all eye´s did go merry go around...so all is only guessing now....in shape it looked like round like an atlas globe...this morning when I tried to look I only saw very much white....and the lens experience from the Paulieffect test did intrude to my mind all the time so I couldn´t focus ...and it did like give a re-minder...that it was not my home so to speak the lens was trying to find, but I was only focused on some place in the univerce where I come from...so you see it is much more than RV happening for me, sorry, I am not sure if I should continue with the RV, I decide after reveled target...if I am very much off then I think I will take a break, seam not much relevance continue, or is it??

For RV2013-6 I first saw a flat, square "plate" (like a thin metal sheet), then I saw
    a clear wine (?) glass with a triangular upper part, wide at the top, thin neck.

Blog Entries

Hven't heard from Volgerle yet. Prob will by my 'tomorrow' and I'll expect to reveal then.
    - E Hubbard

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast