Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Blog Entries

Re: RV Lab

I'll give you a hand today - I'll explain later.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I'll give you a hand today - I'll explain later.
    Today when I concentrated I did get the feeling that you where sitting if not on the table so very near the object??...I was very near to get a clearer look, but then it did elude me.....but I sure did sence more exitement like real energy, and if it was you then I understand

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Yes, that's what I singed on to do today.

Keep it up and when there is a general consensus we'll close the experiment then.
    You'll have to explain this as you sort of are altering the experiment in a way
    which may be unclear. I could accept small alterations, but to just prolong
    the time (with no limit) is poor in my opinion.

When I participated in this kind of experiment on another site, things were
    so poor (my opinion) that I actually got a message during my RV session:

"It is as important for the viewer to put effort into the activity as it is for
    the target person.
    "

That site had an experiment where the target person was thinking on a subject,
    but in a very unfamiliar way, which made things kind of obscure.

I would suggest finishing this experiment and start a new, keeping the conditions
    with as little alteration as possible.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PauliEffect
    to just prolong
    the time (with no limit) is poor in my opinion.
    Ok. Was just thinking some other people might join in for a last-minute guess. I think you're right though. I'll note, however, that I have extended RVX's in the past and didn't get any flak for it. I only wish to serve!

But this has been a pretty long one by any count so we'll wrap it up. I'll be back with the 'reveal' sometime later today.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

It's my Pooh-bear, c. 1953. That pretty much nails my age down.

Even though we only had three players this one was a lot of fun for me. Everyone scored SOMETHING. RVX's in the past have revealed that sometimes objects near the target are 'seen' but not the target itself. I think this is the case when Volgerle made his list: Screwdriver/tool; yes, not far (<3 meters) from the target is my studio where two yellow & black handled screwdrivers are prominent among other tools: Chessboard/checkerboard; the hexagram is on a square piece of plexiglass with tape lines - easily confused with a game we used to call Chinese Checkers: Truck (brown or black); yep a large brown object on a black background: a Lamp; I hoped this would not be a problem because I knew the floor-lamp dead level with and right next to the bear might be confounding, and there you go, it was: a Puzzle, something to put apart and together easily; I don't know how many times the head and arms were sewn back on with carpet thread by Mom (I had a combo named Puzzle years ago, but doubt that figures): Video/Cassettes; Ha! the bear is a virtual Akashic record of my life: a Crazy Scientist; yeah, I've been called that but that's no score: a "Fringe"; might refer to its fuzziness. (BTW, the bear is wool! Hard to believe my toddler skin could love it compared to today's ultra-plush soft fabrics.)

PauliEffect didn't offer much and wanted the experiment over. But his single post deserves some real attention:

The one most prominent was a long/tall item with two leaves

moving up and at the top, slightly out to the left and right sides.

It could be a vase or some kind of tall/slim container for water.

The other item was a left, brown shoe with shoestrings.
    He got the sense that the target was on a pedestal, that the hexagram extended beyond the pedestal, that it had 'leaves' or maybe arms and that it was brown with sewing thread (shoestrings). With the bear's left arm down and right arm extended it has the general shape of a shoe. Pretty darn good in this game, bravo!

IA56 blew my mind like hitting a fast-ball homerun on the first pitch! We had been 'talking' about her 'I can't' attitude. That she wasn't 'seeing' like she used to and I countering that she was simply evolving, and better to accept what she has, than to think something, some talent, was lost (as briefly as I can summarize it). And then, BANG! she sees so much I'm startled.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56
    IA56

As I wrote to you in PM after that there has not bean much I have seen...as I wrote to you, I do not if you had picked the object at that time...but when I thought of you and this RV the first thing I saw was a face of a smiling man...then it turned to a laughing Buddha and I got the impression of Shiva...like many arm´s and a protector...I now undertand that feeling must have the pentagram given..because it is a protection sigill....Today when I did try to see I did again see like a arm or a holder with a white round like a ball but transparant like a lightbulb, the arm was like brown or bronze colored.......but it did give me a feeling of keeping a distance....I can´t quite understand the feeling right..but I will continue my babble

when you placed it on the table ...almoste your hight??...Is the oblject that large??

I can't say too much about this as she caught me right at the time as was trying to decide what the target would be and don't want to spoil a future target. Though I may already have.

"...like many arms and a protector" - a teddy bear is a child's consoler and protector; it has arms. "...the arm was like brown or bronze colored" - yep; ...did give me a feeling of keeping a distance.." - maybe too personal for you.

"When you placed it on the table ..almost your height??" - the pedestal is almost my height.

Quote Originally Posted by IA56"
    I did get the feeling that you were sitting if not on the table so very near the object??

This was posted just after I said I would 'try to help'. Meaning, I stood by the pedestal and sketched the bear, finishing it in my arm-chair close by. I've come to believe that if we can sketch the target it buttresses the object in the astral plane. It's a theory.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I had trouble copying 'reveal' from Word to the Reply? Hmmm.
    - E Hubbard

It could be interesting to know that Ingo Swan had a 6-step program to learn people to remote view
    during the SRI time. After 18 months the program was closed down as none of the pupils had
    improved. At that time they had only reached step 3 in Swan's program.

You probably either are good at it or not from the start.

Blog Entries

CFTraveler said something about 'tactile' people and ??. Can't recall what thread, I'll try to find it. But I think she has a point. What I gathered is sometimes 'seers' may not be good with the OBE and vice-versa. She may clarify before i can find it, but I'll look.
    - E Hubbard

A child's teddy bear, how nice. Thanks, e1b, for the well-done and very interesting experiment.

This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Thank you, Volgerle! Let's do another one, maybe we'll gain some momentum, get others interested. It's possible.
    I'll post a new target tomorrow I think. You'll know when I do.
    - E Hubbard

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast