Thread: RV Lab

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: RV

Quote Originally Posted by IA56
    I´d like to ask a question about RV. I have always have RV here on our level, and I have compelled many people by this seeing, but for sometime ago it changed, I do not see anything on this level (earth)
    I'm confused. To see something on this (our, Earth) level one needs only open his eyes. You would use your physical eyes to see physical things. On the other hand, the Physical precipitates from the astral and therefore physical things have astral representations and it is in the astral that I search for a target.

I know you're talking about development of other bodies and understand that we evolve over time (with some effort) to perceive reality on other planes. But I have not heard of anyone that doesn't still experience dream imagery.

Wonder if you are talking about images such as produced during hypnagogic trance. I don't get much of that anymore either. Used to be quite entertaining, but I am just now coming out of a drought and that's why I've come back here to try to revive my meditation and dream work.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 17th January 2013 at 03:25 PM. Reason: title
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard