Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

IA56 Guest

Re: RV Lab

Hi eyeoneblack.
    I am reaching out to you, I am little bit confused, there are many processes going on on several plans for me and as you know my "seeing" is changed, I do not see now days...as yesterday when I was trying to "look" at the target 4...I only hear a sound like cricets but higher pitch...and a feeling of a triangel you play and that is solid to give a specific sound..but I felt this I did feel because I did not see...it was hollow...and I did feel something greenich too???...Do you think this is a training of my other sences..because I have trusted my "seeing" so much and my other sences might be forgotten??...Do this of my feeling/hearing have anything to do with the target??..You do not have to revele the target IF there are some relevance of my sencingness, then you only say...NO or YES.....Thank you again

Blog Entries

A few good thoughts were posted to "RV-Lab Protocol" and they are lost to this thread, but I hope interested readers will view that little thread.

I'm going to reveal the 2013-4 target in 18 hours. Then we'll start a new one.

make that more like 12 hours.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

For RV2013-4 I get the sense of some kind of long music instrument, perhaps
    it is made from dark wood.

IA56 Guest

I did make a look at the pidestal for the 5th target....I see dark shapes of like a holy graal, it look like it is flowers or some kind of petals is filled the graal, but it does make an back and forth movement??...It does give me an impression of mandala too or the lootus flower or petals...all is black so I do not get any colores or material only black shape of the target??

Blog Entries

I saw a flower, like a rose too.... not sure if I was correct, but I think it's interesting that you saw flowers too.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Interesting everyone....

Target RV2013-5 is in the star now. Good luck!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Where is the picture of target 4??

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Where is the picture of target 4??
    it's the one above, the green jar, target 5 is the next one not yet revealed
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    it's the one above, the green jar, target 5 is the next one not yet revealed
    Thank you, now I see it...hollow and greenish

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

I'm jumping in here at the next best opportunity. I had a chance to meet and speak with a fairly big gun in the RV world this weekend. A women with 10 years doing remote work for the DoD--totally fascinating and inspiring.

Soul
    Know Thyself

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast