Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Re: RV Lab

I had not time so far to work on this one, been to busy and away. Reveal 6 now if you will and I will focus again on RV2013-7 from now on.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Ok, I give up .
    My imaging hosting site is not saving my crop and resize edits. Sorry for the big-ass pic.

The urn is RV-6. Yes, much like a globe IA and it's metal and wider at the top PauliEffect. Both are scores. Good job!

RV-7 is in the star. Good luck.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

You guys are good. I haven't been able to participate due to lots of stuff but plan to, when I have a stable schedule again.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Well, made a double-fool out of me. The same IMG code now delivers the edited pic!
    This sort of crap messes with mind!@%$&
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Ok, I give up .
    My imaging hosting site is not saving my crop and resize edits. Sorry for the big-ass pic.

The urn is RV-6. Yes, much like a globe IA and it's metal and wider at the top PauliEffect. Both are scores. Good job!

RV-7 is in the star. Good luck.
    Thank you eyeoneblack...I am back on track, and I am happy to continue to participate on RV lab

Blog Entries

On a little more thought, PauliEffect, the triangle shape is evident in the lid! Odd, it seems you got a 2 dimensional look at it.

I also wanted to comment back on the Rubic's Cube. Both Vogerle and IA sensed something 'holy' about it. Strange I thought until I considered its 'history'. I was definitely on a 'quest' (IA's grail) in solving it, and over the years since the 80s I have protected it like a shrine from any guests that pick it up, 'cuz if anybody messes it up I'll never solve it again haha.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

RV-7...It started with an light dot or beam...suddenly I see an eye.....then it looked like an obelisk....and also looked like white or grey wings???The movement was like wing-stroak...
    I will try to look tomorrow also...

Yesterday, I saw sth like a bird house for this.

Could we leave this one a little longer, til Monday or Tuesday, please?

I want to try RV7 again tonight.
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

I have tried to look at the RV-7 but it is blank..so I think this is a message to me to start to trust my self..so I will stick to my saying...that I will only look one time and go along what I see, and let it be.

RV-7...It started with an light dot or beam...suddenly I see an eye.....then it looked like an obelisk....and also looked like white or grey wings???The movement was like wing-stroak...

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast