Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Re: RV Lab

RV-7. haha, I can't see anything either really. I see a door (partly open, handle to the left), but that must be too big an item.

Blog Entries

Technically, RV-7 started today, Monday. It's no good trying it over the weekend - people are busy.

Start fresh and see what you get. (This is a pretty nice target - don't want to wast it. )
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Okay, I'll give it another reinforced try tonight.
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

I did give it a go again, and I do see like a radiated egg formed surrounding from it´s inner is opening like a lotus flower and wing stroke movement will keep it going upwards..and this goes on and on like fraktales??

Blog Entries

I will reveal tomorrow if no one objects. Give it another shot, this target might be worth it.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 12th February 2013 at 03:59 PM. Reason: afterthought
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

when is your tomorrow? it is about 2 hours before bedtime for me and I would like to try again this night harder, I can post tomorrow after getting up, so please allow me a few hours still until I can post here again on what I 'saw', thanks

Blog Entries

My tomorrow isn't for another 18 hours (about 7am) so plenty time.
    - E Hubbard

I'm on a dry period really. Nothing works with projections.

Then I tried the "normal" way to RV it instead. What came up had again to do with "flight" (after the birdhouse). I saw a plane, an old doubledecker (model/toy?) plane. Not sure about the colour, could be red or blue or mixed or sth in between then. That's all I have to offer for the time being.

IA56 Guest

Same for me...I only see the wing stroke movment in different varieties....I do not see more eighder how hard I try.

Blog Entries

The Buddha. This one has had a difficult life if only in the times of my own memory. My brother brought it home from Thailand during the Viet Nam war and it languished forlorn in my mother's home for 30+ years. I could not wrench it away from her, and I tried and tried. Those must have been sad years for it, but what is a Buddha but a symbol of suffering crowned by redemption and freedom. I have no idea just how old it is, perhaps 200 years? I won't have it appraised because I don't want anyone to know I have it. And besides, that would seem demeaning.

It appears, by the Viewers' impressions, that 'content' overweighed its physical attributes - it's really heavy (probably bronze) and has a dark patina. I liked especially IA's description:

Quote Originally Posted by IA
    like a radiated egg formed surrounding from it´s inner is opening like a lotus flower and wing stroke movement will keep it going upwards..and this goes on and on like fraktales?? [And previously] like wing-stroak...
    It is uplifting and strives for the heavens.

PauliEffect seems to have a knack for spying things in the vicinity of the target - an open door, handle to left - the target is situated just outside the french doors to the studio.

And Volgerle's "bird house": more of that freedom, soaring thing except embodied in a fixed object.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 13th February 2013 at 01:55 PM.
    - E Hubbard

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast