Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Blog Entries

Re: RV Lab

I'm going to hope that pic re-sizes itself again. Anyway, the Buddha was RV-7.

Am I sensing a little RV fatigue? Wanna' take a break? Of course it's nothing to me to put up another target. I'll go ahead and put one in the star just in case.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I'm going to hope that pic re-sizes itself again. Anyway, the Buddha was RV-7.

Am I sensing a little RV fatigue? Wanna' take a break? Of course it's nothing to me to put up another target. I'll go ahead and put one in the star just in case.
    no, it would be fine to try on RV8 now already, the case with me is that I needed more time for an object as I try to get lucid to 'view' something, which I did not manage so far, and I need to do this over night, so there's always the trouble that it might be revealed already in the next morning before I can post any result, I would not mind if RV8 stays a little longer in the star and we can try a little longer too
    This collector of useless clutter.

if I remember correctly, IA56 had already seen a Buddha, that's a precognition hit, if you ask me. Congrats. Btw, I have a Buddha too in the form of a little table fountain, looks very similar to e.g. this one, its also the same brown colour as yours:

I know this is easy in the aftermath to say, but I had also intended, should I put up a remote viewing experiment on my own one day, to choose this one as a target, maybe there's also a little telepathy and shared intent in play here?

IA56 Guest

Now when I see the Buddha I did see the top of his head as the obelisk but I did not know how to picture it...Thank´s all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    if I remember correctly, IA56 had already seen a Buddha, that's a precognition hit, if you ask me.
    Yes, that was a little awkward. It was RV-1 and it seems IA56 caught me in the act. The pedestal belongs to the Buddha and I had to remove it to another place to put the lucite star there. My two cats would complicate anything on a table - just curious ya' know.
    So I had to put IA off as to an explanation for her 'seeing' the Buddha. She was understanding. HoHo.

Oh, and we'll just leave this target RV-8 up as long as you like.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Yes, that was a little awkward. It was RV-1 and it seems IA56 caught me in the act. The pedestal belongs to the Buddha and I had to remove it to another place to put the lucite star there. My two cats would complicate anything on a table - just curious ya' know.
    So I had to put IA off as to an explanation for her 'seeing' the Buddha. She was understanding. HoHo.

Oh, and we'll just leave this target RV-8 up as long as you like.
    Thank you for telling I did also get during my meditation a hint about this, and your sense of humor, you did like break through to my meditation and the picture was a laughing not Buddha this time but a laughing clown...Is it a toy this time??..I only want say this, I have not yet looked with intent and will at the pidestal and the RV-8...I am starting to learn how my instincs work or what to call them
    Last edited by IA56; 14th February 2013 at 01:28 PM.

IA56 Guest

I have hard to focus of some reason I do not know....I tried to look at RV-8 and I did see a spinning porslin figure, might be a dancer maybe ballet??

Blog Entries

Ok, long enough for target 8. I'll reveal tomorrow; about 18 hours from now. Last chance.
    - E Hubbard

tried to get lucid, but failed so far, and when I was lucid I only was partially lucid and then failed by forgetting my goals I had.

almost bed time here, so I will try very hard tonight again

failed again, I'm on a very dry period

just dream symbols remembered: i held a wine glass with red wine on a kind of party, there also met a girl I knew from my school days, her last name is more or less to be translated as "head"

so is it either another bust / head or has it to do with wine or vessels for wine?

no other clues, sorry

bring on RV-9 if you like, I'd try it because there are three 3s in it and 333 seems to be 'my number' somehow (don't want to wait til RV-33 ...)

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast