Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Blog Entries

Re: RV Lab

RV-8

Quote Originally Posted by IA56
    and your sense of humor, you did like break through to my meditation and the picture was a laughing not Buddha this time but a laughing clown...Is it a toy this time??..

Well, yes. It is a big boy's toy - a worm-drive circular saw - and you remind me of the funnest summer of my rather short career (8 years) as a rough carpenter. I worked for my best friend, a veterinarian, building a very large pigeon house for his Runts, and a large deck that I actually planted piers in his pond for so it would extend over the water.

It was the last of my journey as a carpenter; my forearm evinced sharp pain toward the end whenever I slammed a nail. But it was a great last act!

"A laughing clown" pretty much describes the summer. That was 2004 and I'm happy to report that summer's work is still standing sturdy.

That was a tough one.

BTW, Volgerle, I'm not a wine drinker, I drink beer, but yesterday I drank wine just because.

Target 9 is in the star. Good Luck!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

I wish others would join in. Target 9 is interesting and definetly worth a shot.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post

RV-8

Well, yes. It is a big boy's toy - a worm-drive circular saw - and you remind me of the funnest summer of my rather short career (8 years) as a rough carpenter. I worked for my best friend, a veterinarian, building a very large pigeon house for his Runts, and a large deck that I actually planted piers in his pond for so it would extend over the water.

It was the last of my journey as a carpenter; my forearm evinced sharp pain toward the end whenever I slammed a nail. But it was a great last act!

"A laughing clown" pretty much describes the summer. That was 2004 and I'm happy to report that summer's work is still standing sturdy.

That was a tough one.

BTW, Volgerle, I'm not a wine drinker, I drink beer, but yesterday I drank wine just because.

Target 9 is in the star. Good Luck!

I did see today when I was looking at the RV star...something cutting like from up to down and I was so compelled...haha...it was a saw...I must start to dare to look what I see, but I am so bad at symbols and trying to make something out of them....yes, this is very good training for me to start to make sense out of symbols

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I wish others would join in. Target 9 is interesting and definetly worth a shot.
    The first look was odd...I did see a piece of light wood, shaped round and long...and it was in somekind of holders in black metall??

I saw an opened book, with words about the sun ?

IA56 Guest

Today when trying to look at RV 9 object, a cross did arise and the thought come to me..is it a belief or religious symbol??

Blog Entries

If I have some time today I want to participate- I haven't been able to but I think I can take some time to do it this afternoon, if it's not too late?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraverler
    if it's not too late?
    I'll prob reveal Friday. Plenty time.
    - E Hubbard

Saw spiky glass crystal a part of a shoe and a brush

IA56 Guest

Today when looking at the pidestal and the star, all started to pulsate and from this arised like a somekind of boat??

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast