Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Re: RV Lab

Well done, CFT!

Well at least the colour of that egg (or whatever it is) was a bit resembling to my 'vision'.

Although I seem to rather suck at this I will try RV-10 tonight again.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    eyeoneblack,
    I´d like to ask you if you could chant out the object, or saying it loud and repeat it several time´s...I´d want to see if it does give ripples on the atmosphere, please ..
    Yes I'll do that.

I didn't notice, CFT until I gave it good look, the 'tail' does more resemble an octopus's arm/tentacle! than my snake-like interpretation. What a hit!!! I'm not sure but your guess followed my sketching of it pretty closely I think. Maybe just a coincidence - but you never know.

I'll chant and sketch. I'll stand on my head if it'll help, hehe
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Yes I'll do that.

I didn't notice, CFT until I gave it good look, the 'tail' does more resemble an octopus's arm/tentacle! than my snake-like interpretation. What a hit!!! I'm not sure but your guess followed my sketching of it pretty closely I think. Maybe just a coincidence - but you never know.

I'll chant and sketch. I'll stand on my head if it'll help, hehe
    Haha..yes you are so kind
    I again see so many different pictures so what to make out of it....I did see animal skin/hide....and I saw you standing and doing something looked like a stage?? and I was thinking is it a tool?? but then I saw a skull and now again thinking how to put these togeather to an object.....I can´t ...I will continue off course to try to see what it is the target 10

Blog Entries

Need to hear from you guys. Probably a Wednesday reveal. I don't care if you're just crunchin' a taco - you might think of it. Please give us a guess!!! There is no penalty for missing it.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

RV-10
    Well I wasn't too excited about this target either. It's a 8X16 digital recorder. I needed to get it out anyway because my archivist (daughter) indicated she may have lost my 'opus' of recordings I made years ago. If I can remember how it works I'll be able to retrieve some of my music.
    Coincidently, she told me Friday night she had found my CD and tapes. Funny, cause I was afraid they were gone, hence the reason I pulled it out of the closet!
    I've never put anything electronic up before, and probably won't again.
    IA seemed to 'get it' seeing me on a stage - maybe performing. But all-in-all a sorry target. I've got a good one coming up.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 26th February 2013 at 11:56 AM.
    - E Hubbard

RV-9
    Just to do a check as you write 9.. I'm confused ... wasn't the last one RV-10 and we are into RV-11 now already with the new one? Is it (11) already in the star? I want to keep trying.

Btw, "stage" combined with "tool" is a good result imv, congrats IA56
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Just to do a check as you write 9.. I'm confused ... wasn't the last one RV-10 and we are into RV-11 now already with the new one? Is it (11) already in the star? I want to keep trying.

Thanks, I forgot. It was target 10.

Target 11 is in the star now.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

RV-10
    Well I wasn't too excited about this target either. It's a 8X16 digital recorder. I needed to get it out anyway because my archivist (daughter) indicated she may have lost my 'opus' of recordings I made years ago. If I can remember how it works I'll be able to retrieve some of my music.
    Coincidently, she told me Friday night she had found my CD and tapes. Funny, cause I was afraid they were gone, hence the reason I pulled it out of the closet!
    I've never put anything electronic up before, and probably won't again.
    IA seemed to 'get it' seeing me on a stage - maybe performing. But all-in-all a sorry target. I've got a good one coming up.
    Okay. I think I am starting to get the hint´s what to look for, because the stage and tool thing yes it was like performarance of somekind, so what I am thinking is why do I see several thing´s at the same time??..This split mind is so comfusing to me still, but I am going to solve it to a knowing, I am so happy to you eyeoneblack for giving this opportunity to practis. Thank you so much!!!
    I will soon try to look at target 11

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post

Thank´s Volgerle

IA56 Guest

I really are not sure if it has to do with the target 11 but somehow it will not leave me so I say it...

I see a Bear...and it did give me the animal skin/hide again ....I will continue to look if I get something more..

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast