Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

IA56 Guest

Re: RV Lab

Now I see a bird, alive??

Blog Entries

This is a pretty nice target. Should I wait for Volgerle, Eyeswideopen, CFT?
    I want to but I don't want to be a drag....
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 28th February 2013 at 11:03 AM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    This is a pretty nice target. Should I wait for Volgerle, Eyeswideopen, CFT?
    I want to but I don't want to be a drag....
    Do my seeing have any relevance to the target, if not than I want to try little more, but wait others to answere how they want

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA
    Do my seeing have any relevance to the target, if not than I want to try little more, but wait others to answere how they want
    You're always surprising IA - you might just rest on this one until others have given it a shot - not saying you couldn't improve; but I wish we'd get more input. I'll try to keep targets coming, but it's more fun when more people participate!!!!
    There is a significant feature of the target I wish you would pick up on. (But it's obscure to most except your wild mind )

This is a clue CFT, this is another 'occultish' object! Give it a shot - you too Volgerle!
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 28th February 2013 at 01:23 PM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    You're always surprising IA - you might just rest on this one until others have given it a shot - not saying you couldn't improve; but I wish we'd get more input. I'll try to keep targets coming, but it's more fun when more people participate!!!!
    There is a significant feature of the target I wish you would pick up on. (But it's obscure to most except your wild mind )
    When you say like this...significant feature of the target I wish you would pick up on...and obscure to most execpt your wild mind...I did get like Aladins lamp so this might be what you mean obscure...right?? I will give it a try later today, I must run some arrends first...

Blog Entries

I may be wrong, Volgerle, but my sense is you are German - in which case this is right down your alley.
    Yes, I'm pumping, but this is a laboratory after all
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

This is a clue CFT, this is another 'occultish' object! Give it a shot - you too Volgerle!
    I prefer no clues. When I do try, I usually go into a meditative trance and 'see' something. I don't try to guess or anything like that. That's why I don't participate that often, I don't always have the time to do it. However, I'll go ahead and try today (I think I don't have to do any extra stuff than my usual today) but I wish you wouldn't have told me, because now I'll think of talismans and stuff like that.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Oh yes, I understand. Targets are good and bad and I don't consider a saw a good target because it doesn't have a 'feel' - its cold. So I am glad to put up a 'warm' target that implies something. These, to me, are the best targets - the easier to connect with in the vague 'seeing' way.
    RV is something we need to learn to do better IF THAT IS POSSIBLE. If I put a bolt and washer on the star what could I expect??? No I need targets with 'emotions' and I was considering clues to help the lab participants. No, it must not devolve into a '20 questions' game. But how can we train ourselves to do better? Yes, I overstepped my constraints as the target-maker, but how do we move forward? We must decide whether or not a 'viewer' can or cannot do the task intrinsically - or with some help, can learn.
    There are differences in targets. Some illicit interest and guesses. Some don't. You are right in that your viewing self doesn't care (or so you think - because it's sympathetic to your unconscious) but I'm exploring a very complicated phenomena and with players like ya'll I feel I should push the envelope a bit - experiment.
    CF? I'm not sure and if I spoiled your fun but what say you on this?
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Oh, I'm going to try it anyway. Later on. Is there a deadline? Tomorrow, right?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Whenever. Should be tomorrow, but I'm embroiled in some financial crap and a little distracted and maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by CFT
    Oh, I'm going to try it anyway.
    Thank you.
    - E Hubbard

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast