Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Blog Entries

Re: RV Lab

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    I may be wrong, Volgerle, but my sense is you are German
    Probably wrong on that. My guesses haven't been so good lately haha
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

This is my final guessing

I did see a skull but the highlightened was teethe?? I did see it from both profiles, the other was like a symbol like Kali or Shiva but showing teethes???The first was white with the teethes highlightened...and the other profile was black???

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I may be wrong, Volgerle, but my sense is you are German - in which case this is right down your alley.
    Yes, I am. But now this could be a clue and I might think of national sterotypes and thus might be guessing around these themes - instead of remote viewing something fresh. So has it sth to do with beer or with automobiles?

I will try tonight again, please wait til I post again here, it is almost bedtime here in Deutschland.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I couldn't get a good luck because the ** phone rang at the moment I was getting into the room, but I saw a shoebox with possibly roses inside. Those roses that look very circular and fake looking.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Congrats, Volgerle!! That was your 1000th posts! Cool
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Congrats, Volgerle!! That was your 1000th posts! Cool
    Wow, and I'm "Venerable" now.

Ok, so this is from tonight:

I am using also a technique not with vision but with words. I did not really get a satisfying result but I assume it might indeed be sth technical (speaking of German-ness too )?

I derive it from the 'description' I got. It went like this:

"It is a xxxxxxxx with a xxxxxx (around it)" (followed by descriptions with some more xxxx-s in it).

The xxxx-are words which I indeed understood - in the sense of being audible - but did not comprehend. It was words unknown to me. It's like when you hear a technical specific jargon of some techies having an insider conversation about a subject which you know nothing about as a layman.

So I did as a result not remember the words then although I could maybe retrieve some sounds or syllables or know how the words were going when I hear it again. But I spare you all this now as I might be wrong anyway and furthermore it is in German language too.

I was not told it is 'technical' but the feeling I have plus the strange terms used imply to me it could be a gadget or machinery or at least a model of some kind, or at least sth more complex which consists at least of two parts.

I could not ask for more because I lost it soon afterwards or did/asked sth else.

Blog Entries

This morning I tried for a bit (more in my journal). I could hear music (I want to say a melody that could come from an old 'orchestra' fifties movie, kind of epic with a sad melody being sang. And a scintillating checkerboard pattern.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

RV-11
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Hey Volgerle! I have never had the inscription "Trink (maybe Crink?) was Klar ilt", "Wohl bekom's" translated. Would you?
    I have many thoughts on the guesses - I think everybody did great and kudos to all!!! But I need some time to sort it out. Back later.

RV-12 is in the star now.
    - E Hubbard

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast