Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Re: RV Lab

"Trink was klar ist" = drink what's pure (clear)

"klar" literally is the German word for "clear" but I think with beer that pure (also ="rein") is the best translation, Germans are very proud of their "reines (=klares) Bier" (pure beer) - whatever it is supposed to mean when the brewers say it

"Wohl bekomm's!" = Cheers!
    (literally translated: 'may it be wholesome / beneficial / healthy for you')

on RV-11:
    I think my method does not hold water, I was pretty off again.
    This collector of useless clutter.

although my first wild guess (beer) was quite well, but that wasn't remote viewing

Blog Entries

Maybe that's why you got all the German lingo in the dream - if it was Old German, may have seemed 'unintelligible'. I think you are beging hard on yourself. You're really quite good at this. You said "ist' but as you can see the word is 'ilt'. Maybe not, old 's' was a long line - but like 18th century.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Anyway, notice the decorations around Bacchus: Ivy, dwarves and pine cones. The pine cone is a symbol of the pineal and speaks to the 'seat of the soul' as declared by Descarte. You will see it many places of spiritual significance - on the top of the staff of the crucified Christ carried by the Pope - a pine cone. Until you look for it you won't appreciate it's ubiquity.

And maybe easily confused (in assiciation with the leaves) as a flower or rose - quite poetic, CFT!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Maybe that's why you got all the German lingo in the dream - if it was Old German, may have seemed 'unintelligible'. I think you are beging hard on yourself. You're really quite good at this. You said "ist' but as you can see the word is 'ilt'. Maybe not, old 's' was a long line - but like 18th century.
    It wasn't a dream this time, it was in trance in my bed. Yes, it is Old German and the letters were different, some spelling too (e.g. bekom's with one m only).

An idea: Maybe what I received was indeed correct, but just conceptionalised from a different angle, a lower one looking at elements and not the whole term or 'concept'. E.g. such as when we say "bird' we see it as a whole. So in the case of our linguistic/cognitional concept of a 'bird' I was given feathers, beaks and talons instead, but did not know what e.g. a "talon" is. Or it's even something more 'atomic' or 'molecular'. The problem was maybe a matter of communication specification and/or translation. I need to make clear on what conceptional 'level' I want the data to be represented to me.

So in my case this time, maybe it was a really "technical" description, in technical detail. Instead of "jar" or "beer mug" I then got specifics on how it is made up or how it was produced. Some of the structure words in-between, which I all understood, hint to this, such as "around it you find" or "to its side there is". And that's why I did not get it, maybe it was from an Akashic non-physical database for beer jug producers.

Blog Entries

And while I'm at it, have to say something about IA's animal skin - which she foretold on the previous RV-10! She is good proof that psychic ability enhances the RV effort. Notice Bacchus has a mantel of animal skin. She saw that before it was even a target. IA brings a bag of tricks to the experiments a little unlike most of us and definetly sparks my curiosity.

Never-the-less, I am committed to the idea that we all can LEARN to use our skills more effectively and I will contrive to imagine ideas and exercises toward that mission.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle the Venerable
    So in my case this time, maybe it was a really "technical" description, in technical detail. Instead of "jar" or "beer mug" I then got specifics on how it is made up or how it was produced. Some of the structure words in-between, which I all understood, hint to this, such as "around it you find" or "to its side there is". And that's why I did not get it, maybe it was from an Akashic non-physical database for beer jug producers.
    You are always a delight, sir! I again declare "We can Learn"!!
    What a cush job I have - no risk of humiliation (and if I hadn't been on your side of the fence and been a little successful in my optimistic way) I wouldn't be able to really appreciate your and the efforts of others as much as I do.
    I think we're having fun. I just hope I don't run out interesting targets.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 1st March 2013 at 08:55 PM. Reason: spelling
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    I think we're having fun.
    I definitely have, thanks for putting all of this up. Will try RV-12 tonight.

Blog Entries

I've been looking for the philosophical bit you asked me to find, E1B, but I don't think I found it.

To be helpful, any of you might find something here you could use to enhance your skills: http://bookos.org/s/?q=remote+viewing&t=0

A variation on your protocol that you might like to try:
    1. Choose your item.
    2. Have your remote viewers/sensors record their impressions.
    3. Present the item with three others you choose subsequently.
    4. Allow your subjects to choose based on what most resonates with their impressions.

Usually your viewers will be able to connect what they've sensed with the correct item.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

IA56 Guest

I looked at RV 12 last night and I see you eyeoneblack looking through a microscope...I am thinking if this is the target or is it a message to me, to start to be more specific as looking through a microscope to be more accurat??..I will know when the target is reveled....I will continue to look at the target 12 and be more calm and give me more time before I decide what the target is.

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast