Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Blog Entries

Re: RV

I'll set it up. Tomorrow I'll select an object, a real object, not a picture - but of course I'll take a picture of it. The object exists in my house and we'll see if anybody can find it, in anyway whatsoever. It has a lot to say and the trick is to sense it in its many aspects. No one will identify it per se, but some will react to it.

Experimennt begins tomorrow. Rev up Seers.

The object will be centered in a pentagram, so look for the pentagram if you choose.

The object will be revealed Friday - a rather long time but we're just getting started.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 20th January 2013 at 06:56 PM.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

This is the target hexagram. It is in my house and an object will be placed on it for the experiment. As you see, objects can't be awfully large though they may be larger than the star of david under them. They will fit on a table.

Good luck!!!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

So. RV2013-1 is underway. This is not NOT a contest, merely an experiment to learn more about the art of RV'ing. There are NO LOSERS, and hardly any winners, but we can learn something from everyone willing to give it a stab. Don't be shy, be bold and let the thread know your efforts.

I anticipate closing the experiment Friday, but we'll see.
    - E Hubbard

I'll join this. RV2013-1. I'll return on Thursday with what I see.

Blog Entries

Excellent!
    - E Hubbard

Cool. I'm in and give it a try.

I am not good at all at RV (actually I don't even know how to do it) but I have maybe 'my own' method of data retrieval and would give it a try.

Shall we post our results here or better via pm til Friday so as not to influence other participants?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I don't really think sharing our guesses matters. Keeping the chatter up is part of the fun.

A person may guess as many times he/she likes. So you think of one thing one day and something else another day. It's all good. Like I said, the odds of actually naming the object are almost nil, but we can perceive this and that about it. Say it's a hammer, which it isn't, but we can say it's hard, has a handle, a tool etc. Anything about it is interesting.
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 22nd January 2013 at 05:59 PM.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Sometimes people will 'read' something of it's history. I can't think of the word right now, but holding a possession and reading the character or events of it's owner.

Just getting the gestalt of the object - hard, soft, long, round etc. is helpful and counts as a score.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Sometimes people will 'read' something of it's history. I can't think of the word right now, but holding a possession and reading the character or events of it's owner.

Just getting the gestalt of the object - hard, soft, long, round etc. is helpful and counts as a score.
    As I wrote to you in PM after that there has not bean much I have seen...as I wrote to you, I do not if you had picked the object at that time...but when I thought of you and this RV the first thing I saw was a face of a smiling man...then it turned to a laughing Buddha and I got the impression of Shiva...like many arm´s and a protector...I now undertand that feeling must have the pentagram given..because it is a protection sigill....Today when I did try to see I did again see like a arm or a holder with a white round like a ball but transparant like a lightbulb, the arm was like brown or bronze colored.......but it did give me a feeling of keeping a distance....I can´t quite understand the feeling right..but I will continue my babble

Blog Entries

Yes, Mr. I Can't! Keep it up and thanks for posting. You have the spirit of the game.
    - E Hubbard

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast