Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Blog Entries

Re: RV Lab

This is from IA's dream diary:
    Last night in my dream I was in school again, and had to read loud, I was so unsure and did not know how thorougly I should read, the teacher wanted me to carry on not thinking so much, I could really feel and see my unsecurity.
    I was reading her dream diary thinkin I was reading her RV posts. LMAO because she was seeming to respond to the target. A while back Aunt Claire responded to my RV experiment in the same way - not posting to the Lab but revealing the object in her thouthts.
    There's no clue in here, just an observation I felt was amusing.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Are we about ready to reveal, or want another day?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Are we about ready to reveal, or want another day?
    I am off course cuorious to know at once
    I did look again today, so I saw this time a bowl or widh vas formed as a hibiscus flower, the bowl was placed on a green plate, the flower was made of papermache...or then you where looking or reading about how to make of papermache??

Blog Entries

Here it is!!
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Sometimes it takes a while for my edited pic to register with my image hosting site. Probaly will shortly.
    Lots of good guesses. This is like trying to view a mirror (which I've never tried!?!). And why I laughed at IA's dream journal entrly haha.

Give me a while to scrounge around for target 13. I'll let you know when it's in the star.

Didn't take long.

Target 13 is in the star. Good Luck
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Here it is!!
    Haha, not one right...thank you.

Blog Entries

This is from IA's dream diary:
    I was reading her dream diary thinkin I was reading her RV posts. LMAO because she was seeming to respond to the target. A while back Aunt Claire responded to my RV experiment in the same way - not posting to the Lab but revealing the object in her thouthts.
    There's no clue in here, just an observation I felt was amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by IA
    Last night in my dream I was in school again, and had to read loud, I was so unsure and did not know how thorougly I should read, the teacher wanted me to carry on not thinking so much, I could really feel and see my unsecurity.
    While this post of IA's was posted 2/20, which is quite a premonition, I still think it is good to mine the dream journals of the players. Reading a Quija would be difficult wouldn't it?
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

I tried to look at RV 13 and I did see sunglasses??..or welding protector glasses..or slalom skiing glasses....

I am trying but getting nowhere fast, I will try the dreaming tec tonight.

seems we're on a little hiatus here with this project? anyways, I'd like to do an intensified attempt tonight and report tomorrow Sunday, please do not disclose before I post again, thanks
    This collector of useless clutter.

Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast