Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Blog Entries

Re: RV Lab

Sorry, I've been a little under the weather
    Much better today, but no hurry, (obviously).
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Yeah, I've been sick, too, down with a flu, for a little less than a week now, but the today is the first completely healthy day again, feels good somehow, whoever is affected get well and good health to everyone!
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Sorry to hear you both bean ill, but when is it the revelation time for the RV 13??

Blog Entries

Do you want to make a stab Volgerle? Gettin pretty late in Europe, isn't it. Suppose I'll reveal in about 18 hrs unless you want it now?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

No, it did not work for me this time (again..). You can reveal and I will try on RV-14 then again. But maybe only starting with it Tuesday night or Wednesday as I might not have enough time before.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Ok, here it is.

I'm losing track of what number we're on, doesn't really matter.
    The next one is in the star. I'll leave it there until we decided to reveal it - I'll just wait until then.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Ok, here it is.

I'm losing track of what number we're on, doesn't really matter.
    The next one is in the star. I'll leave it there until we decided to reveal it - I'll just wait until then.
    WoW..not a clue..only if thinking of the colore of the glasses I saw and the jar is only the similarity, but that is the only thing...I will try little harder at the RV 14. I really did not look more than that one time, my mind is occupyed with cleaning my inner still, but I love to have this opportunity, and I will work more focused on the target 14. Thank you !!

Blog Entries

Yes, IA. I wondered if the irridescence of some dark glasses might have related to the many colors of the pencils.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Yes, IA. I wondered if the irridescence of some dark glasses might have related to the many colors of the pencils.
    No eyeoneblack, I do not think it is that symbol, more like, stop trying to look with your eye´s RV is about other sences, like this feeling I got and now when I see the object how coloreful it is, I know I am able to feel colores as you remember by the green and hollow ..so I have seen with my minds eye´s before, but as I have said I do not see with them anymore, and I think it has to do to develop other sences in me...not only eye´s

And by the way you have piced up one of my want´s..I have bean lateley looking in stores that kind of penciles of colore but not buyed any yet, but I will do so is this some kind of presentiment ??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA
    like this feeling I got and now when I see the object how coloreful it is, I know I am able to feel colores as you remember by the green and hollow ..so I have seen with my minds eye´s before, but as I have said I do not see with them anymore, and I think it has to do to develop other sences in me...not only eye´s
    Keep that in mind.....
    - E Hubbard

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast