Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

IA56 Guest

Re: RV Lab

when trying to look at RV 14 I first see a shape of a heart, then I see a man pushing it down to floor and sitting on it...and I think, is it a heart formed kusching, but then he stretches him out and I get the feeling of taking it easy
    I hope it is okay for me to write every detail from my try to RV the target 14.

I've heard a dog barking, knowing it was a little (or medium-sized) white dog. Then also heard a radio or hifi radio CD system playing and turned it down. Maybe it's also a CD or so?

I also have the theme (like IA56) of sitting somwhere comfortably, because when I was lying down normally in my physical bed and had this vision in trance I was actually with my energy body in the astral in my cellar and in my dark blue recliner chair covered with a also dark blue blanket and asking there for help to be shown the object (although no help came and I woke up, I only experienced the things as mentioned above).
    This collector of useless clutter.

I was in the astral somewhere yesterday and saw again another coloured man, he was playing a violin. So I wondered if it was a violin particularly now that Volgerie has had put a musical slant on things ?

Blog Entries

I got the top view of what could be either a box or a frame, and in the center a smaller box (or a smaller frame) with what looked like a button in it. I'll see if I can draw this to illustrate better. Something was made of wood, I could see woodgrain.
    Attached Images Attached Images

IA56 Guest

I tried to look what colore it has, and the only thing did come to mind was again the heart and I guess we always think heart to be read, so I say it has some red in it if not whole red

Blog Entries

Alright, I'm going to sketch it.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Today I got a feeling that it is Jesus Christ ??

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Today I got a feeling that it is Jesus Christ ??
    I already had Baby Jesus here, so it seems he has grown up now.
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    I already had Baby Jesus here, so it seems he has grown up now.

I am suspecting that there are other thing´s running in my inner, I think I am RV:ing and all messages is about my inner...Jesus has bean my base security in my life from 4 grade (conssiously or when I heard about him)....and what I have got this time in RV is the heart formed kusching sitting on it...base...and heart is love...and also a sighn of Love...and Jesus has bean all and everything in my life and kept me going and raised me always up whan I have fall...so eighder is both...the RV target or only mirroring my inner...haha...I will continue this evening to look again...

Blog Entries

This is a Bear fetish/totem from British Columbia, Canada.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast