Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

IA56 Guest

Re: RV Lab

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    This is a Bear fetish/totem from British Columbia, Canada.

Little red spot on it...I must feel satisfyed *blink*

These are really difficult objects Eob ?

Blog Entries

I guess I'm out of *easy* targets.
    CFT put it on the wood pedestal very nicely. It is a 'religious' object. That little speck of red is red.

But, with easy in mind, try the next one.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Okay I went into deep trance this afternoon, I saw what looked like a doll like a Barbie type doll. Can't imagine you having one of those EOB

I also saw something beige with a orange/gold crest on it? I was rolling around and was trying to get out of my body but thankfully my full bladder kept me grounded

will try RV-15 tonight
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

The first thing what was felt when looking at RV 15 was my left ear...Thought started...is it a headphone or a loudspeaker...then an image started to shape up...The hooper first and then I thought of an old gramophone with an hopper??
    I will try to look maybe on Sunday...Maybe it is a horn...what vikings did drink from or what old people did use to listen with when their hearing was low..or something likely??
    Last edited by IA56; 17th March 2013 at 10:21 AM.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    when trying to look at RV 14 I first see a shape of a heart, then I see a man pushing it down to floor and sitting on it...and I think, is it a heart formed kusching, but then he stretches him out and I get the feeling of taking it easy
    I hope it is okay for me to write every detail from my try to RV the target 14.
    If I had given a little more time to think about this symbolism I might have thought in another direction....The target RV 14 was a bear..it looke like onyx....and that is grounding..and the man was pusching it down showing like ground...my last name is if translate it is Bear and then an ending what is custom in lastname´s...in Finland it is ..nen.....and in Sweden it is....son.....

It is tricky but interesting to try to understand symbolism.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    If I had given a little more time to think about this symbolism I might have thought in another direction....The target RV 14 was a bear..it looke like onyx....and that is grounding..and the man was pusching it down showing like ground...my last name is if translate it is Bear and then an ending what is custom in lastname´s...in Finland it is ..nen.....and in Sweden it is....son.....

It is tricky but interesting to try to understand symbolism.
    I'll also add that the red 'arrow' on the bear appears to represent the bear's heart. You guys do a lot better than you give yourself credit.
    I've been having a very stressful month and haven't been giving these exersizes the time I prob. should. But let me remind you - what you are trying to do - remote view - is impossible and yet you manage quite well. If you can report anything at all about an object, for example CFT traced a small black object on the table, that's something. If you report a religious object (christ, Jesus) when the target is religious to the Indian tribe that made it? that's remarkable.
    I'm telling you hurrah!
    This current target (15 I think) is simple. Simply think of its color, its shape, what's it made of... To be honest, I'm not sure what it is myself but it has physical characteristics - a gestalt. All objects have simple qualities such as this and if a viewer can discover any pertinent info - that's success!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    This current target (15 I think) is simple.
    eob, just a side note, but an important one, I think it is very vital imv that we keep numbering = labelling = coding them, because it is part of an important technique and also done by professional RVers, e.g. there you have websites with codes only given and the viewers try to view what image/object is "behind" them

also, think about how we already mixed up later and sooner targets as time does sometimes not coincide (you can view past and future target) - this also makes it highly important that the task giver (you in this case) would "imprint" a code on the object to make it clearly distinguishable from the other targets as time alone won't do, neither will place as it is the same place you put them in, I myself also use the 'code' to give the command using the current cude ("show me RV-xx") when I try to view it

just my two cents on this but I really need to stress how important it is to give code numbers to them for me, please let's keep up the consistent numbering

(will give it a try tonight again, this time even harder)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

This target has a shape, a color and is made of a material. That's all. Does that make it 'easy'? actually I don't think so. But I think that's all anyone could 'divine' of it.
    - E Hubbard

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast