Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: RV Lab

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    Today I got a feeling that it is Jesus Christ ??
    I already had Baby Jesus here, so it seems he has grown up now.
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    I already had Baby Jesus here, so it seems he has grown up now.

I am suspecting that there are other thing´s running in my inner, I think I am RV:ing and all messages is about my inner...Jesus has bean my base security in my life from 4 grade (conssiously or when I heard about him)....and what I have got this time in RV is the heart formed kusching sitting on it...base...and heart is love...and also a sighn of Love...and Jesus has bean all and everything in my life and kept me going and raised me always up whan I have fall...so eighder is both...the RV target or only mirroring my inner...haha...I will continue this evening to look again...

Blog Entries

This is a Bear fetish/totem from British Columbia, Canada.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    This is a Bear fetish/totem from British Columbia, Canada.

Little red spot on it...I must feel satisfyed *blink*

These are really difficult objects Eob ?

Blog Entries

I guess I'm out of *easy* targets.
    CFT put it on the wood pedestal very nicely. It is a 'religious' object. That little speck of red is red.

But, with easy in mind, try the next one.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Okay I went into deep trance this afternoon, I saw what looked like a doll like a Barbie type doll. Can't imagine you having one of those EOB

I also saw something beige with a orange/gold crest on it? I was rolling around and was trying to get out of my body but thankfully my full bladder kept me grounded

will try RV-15 tonight
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

The first thing what was felt when looking at RV 15 was my left ear...Thought started...is it a headphone or a loudspeaker...then an image started to shape up...The hooper first and then I thought of an old gramophone with an hopper??
    I will try to look maybe on Sunday...Maybe it is a horn...what vikings did drink from or what old people did use to listen with when their hearing was low..or something likely??
    Last edited by IA56; 17th March 2013 at 10:21 AM.

Blog Entries

This target has a shape, a color and is made of a material. That's all. Does that make it 'easy'? actually I don't think so. But I think that's all anyone could 'divine' of it.
    - E Hubbard

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast