Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

IA56 Guest

Re: RV

I don´t know if you ar refering to me about Mr...because I am an old lady ..but if you are then I take it as a compliment

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I don´t know if you ar refering to me about Mr...because I am an old lady ..but if you are then I take it as a compliment
    Pardon me. I'm an old man and it just doesn't seem to make any difference anymore. Bless you and keep on truckin'.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: RV Lab

Ok. Back to the target object. Let's hear some chatter. What are you thinkin'?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

sorry didn't get anything valuable tonight, just remember a dream when locked in in a bathroom and managed to open the door with a screwdriver (turning the lock with it) ... screwdriver, a tool? honestly I myself don't think so, huh?
    other dreams are hardly remembered, just that they were bad so far maybe because I also had a headache all night, now I'm up again and it's getting better, I might try a 'waking session' during meditation later and see what I get when I visualise your hexagram and see what 'materialises' in it
    cheers, v.
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Pardon me. I'm an old man and it just doesn't seem to make any difference anymore. Bless you and keep on truckin'.
    No it do not make any difference anymore ...but for me it help´s if you did feel my male energy, more than my female...then there is work to do for me to balance it more...so thank you

Blog Entries

My hands, rather tongue, is tied being the experiment moderator, but we're going to have a good laugh when this closes.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Ok. Back to the target object. Let's hear some chatter. What are you thinkin'?
    I did try to go to your energy when you did Place the oblect on the table...I still do not see the pentagram...but I did stand behind your back..and the item seam to be when you placed it on the table ...almoste your hight??...Is the oblject that large??

I am asking my dream to reveal it to me, or to get lucid and ask 'directly' to be shown the hexagram with the target in it. So far it did not work. Did not see a hexagram with the object.

I remember this: I asked Walter about something but don't know what (maybe the target). Walter was the crazy scientist dad in the TV show "Fringe", never dreamt of him before. He told me it is a 'puzzle' and also that it has to do with a laser. I remember one arc of this show was that he had a puzzle of a plan revealed to him step-by-step by multiple videocassettes with recorded messages.
    Later I was looking at the sky and as always seeing UFOs. Also chess-board-shaped clouds. I went to get my cam to fotograph it. Then I also saw cars moving along the sky. Then there was also a very large truck (black or brown).
    Then I might have gotten lucid and was lifted up by hands into the sky (which happens often) but lost sight, I asked the hands (not seeing them) something but had forgotten to ask for the target.

(Didn't matter too much since no answer came this time anyway.)

So I got:

- chess / chessboard, checkerboard
    - a truck
    - a laser (light beam? light source - lamp?)
    - a "puzzle" (is it something to put apart and together easily?)
    - video(cassettes)
    - a crazy scientist
    - a "fringe" ?

.... anything of relevance anyhow?

Could we prolong the deadline? Wanna try again.
    This collector of useless clutter.

I also got more than one target. I'll mention them in order of
    most clarity.

The one most prominent was a long/tall item with two leaves
    moving up and at the top, slightly out to the left and right sides.
    It could be a vase or some kind of tall/slim container for water.

The other item was a left, brown shoe with shoestrings.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    Could we prolong the deadline? Wanna try again.
    Yes, that's what I singed on to do today. Ya'll are doing great! A little fine-tuning will help maybe. Those using the dream technique need to concentrate on an image that really stands out. Or a feeling that an object, or objects gives you that may indicate "that's what I think I'm looking for". Seeing the hexagram? It may be pretty covered up. I only use it as a compass. That of all the things you might see it's where the object is. Saying it may operate as a non-seeable pointer.

I've used it before and not sure if it helps, but can't hurt. For me it is symbolic that this area is the one we're interested in.

Keep it up and when there is a general consensus we'll close the experiment then.
    - E Hubbard

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast