Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

IA56 Guest

Re: RV Lab

Thank you eyeoneblack ....I must ask you to understand my own symbolism....Are you a easy smiling man?? Do you keep Buddhas teachings as something you have followed, or do you have own experiences of enlightment as Buddha does ??...Shiva...do you feel Shiva is like opposit to Buddha or a balancer??..If you do not want to answere open please PM me...Or did you have some of these aitems (Buddha or Shiva) as a thought to take as the object for the RV??...I am happy I did feel or see this much...but as I told you Before I have seen as clear as looking at TV...and now all is so difficult..but as you say...I feel also I am evolving and something new are arising .....I am happy to be here with you all. Thank´s

In a dream, somewhere finding my way home

Hi All,

I'd love to some RV experimentation with another, so please feel free to ping me here and we'll set things up. More, I'm always interested in doing thought experiments, meaning, "Hey, I thought about you at 1:00 today, did I come to mind?" That sort of thing.

Regards,

Soul
    Know Thyself

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Thank you, Volgerle! Let's do another one, maybe we'll gain some momentum, get others interested. It's possible.
    I'll post a new target tomorrow I think. You'll know when I do.
    Ok, I'm in.
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

I´m in it too....

Blog Entries

Great! I am putting a new target in the star on the pedestal now. I'll plan to reveal Tues.

I also moved the lamp, Volgerle

[This is RV2013-2]
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 26th January 2013 at 05:44 PM. Reason: RV2013-2
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: PauliEffect - It occured to me that your description of the 1st RVX fit closely with the floor-LAMP, and I think that's what you saw. The shade could easily be interpreted as a vase or vessel, and like I said, it is tall.

Sorry I missed that.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Great! I am putting a new target in the star on the pedestal now. I'll plan to reveal Tues.

I also moved the lamp, Volgerle
    I did try to concentrate on the object...but my heart did start to behave strange and my ears reacted too...so my thoughts go like this....is the target a high radiating object...maybe of metal??...I must let this first impression settled, I´ll try tomorrow again.....

Blog Entries

Purple flower. I just read this (didn't really try, but they say in RVing trying too hard is counterproductive) and it just came to me, so I'm writing it quick before it leaves my brain.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Thank you, CF!

As we all know, at about any given time there are ~30 people browsing these boards. This is a call to everyone: Play with us!

You have nothing to lose and it's just plain fun...
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 26th January 2013 at 05:51 PM. Reason: for smiley
    - E Hubbard

I hope that Beekeeper and Neal will join here again, too. 2.5 years ago (my goodness ... how time flies!) they really performed outstandingly in my Gizah-Sphinx experiment (next to you E1B of course!).
    This collector of useless clutter.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast