Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Blog Entries

Re: RV Lab

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    (my goodness ... how time flies!) they really performed outstandingly in my Gizah-Sphinx experiment (next to you E1B of course!).
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

And YES: Beekeeper and Neal; where are you?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

In RV-Pwychism thread I thought it was Volgerle, but at the mention of Neal, I think it was he that rode his bike through the sand avoiding the deep pits that were the 'eyes' in the feathers of the 'Peacock'. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    - E Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    In RV-Pwychism thread I thought it was Volgerle, but at the mention of Neal, I think it was he that rode his bike through the sand avoiding the deep pits that were the 'eyes' in the feathers of the 'Peacock'. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    I do not remember any recent dream or whatever with peacocks. Actually never dreamt of them before. Sometimes I ride bikes or drive in cars in dreams, but so do many people I guess. So yeah, for what it's worth, I assume it wasn't me, sorry.

Regarding AD Target 2: Dreams with rather personal content tonight, which means all are interpretable in other ways but not as to the target set (I do make affirmations and dream programming attempts in order to see the target with or without the hexagram around it).

Just one thing maybe: In one dream a friend gave me what I identified or remember as a kind of Pepsi or Cola can, which was white (diet coke?) but also bigger than usual, rather a soup can size. I do not like Cola or any limonade at all. So it was rather strange.

Anyway, just for the sake of checking on it: is it a can or other open/closed vessel for any food / beverage, or a metallic can? Is it white?
    This collector of useless clutter.

IA56 Guest

Last night I did concentrate before sleep and suddenly Robert Bruces face did appear so I did supringsingly say...Hallo Robert Bruce but no reaction then when I looked more closely it was like a picture of him??...I have seen before RB and it was different because it was his energy I saw....so this was more like a picture???

IA56 Guest

I have to ventilate these questions what have distrubed my concentration...

Did someone els put the target on the pidestal then eyeoneblack??
    Is the pidestal moved to other location than before??

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56
    Did someone els put the target on the pidestal then eyeoneblack??
    Is the pidestal moved to other location than before??
    No, IA56, but I can answer this. I put the target on the star 'board' and on top of the pedestal. I have not moved the pedestal, but I did move the floor lamp that was next it to the other side of the room.

Hope this helps and happy hunting.

(I just realized that the lamp and target have switched places. When the lamp was next the pedestal, the target (before it was a target) was next to the place the lamp now is. Curious. That may have confused you.)
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    No, IA56, but I can answer this. I put the target on the star 'board' and on top of the pedestal. I have not moved the pedestal, but I did move the floor lamp that was next it to the other side of the room.

Hope this helps and happy hunting.

(I just realized that the lamp and target have switched places. When the lamp was next the pedestal, the target (before it was a target) was next to the place the lamp now is. Curious. That may have confused you.)
    Yes, that can be the confusion, but then what also will not leave me is...maybe the target is not yours??..You do not have to answere now, but I have to get out of my system so to speak....I have the big big trouble not trust my own sences...I am so unsecure and not trusting my own seeing.....so this helps me to say open and show my unsecurity maybe I will get more trusting to my self ....when being as truthful as I can.....I hope I will not confuse other´s...please tell me if this is anoying then I stop.

IA56 Guest

Eyeoneblack....I do not know if the target is dark, and therefor not easy to see because of the black board it is placed on??..is there possible to put a spotlight on the target...I know...it wouldn´t be nessessary but as I told you I have lost my abillity to see clearly...and I feel so handicapped and I´d like to find the right cirkumstanses under where I could see as best....Now I tell how it looked like...like a dark bust (maybe a bronze or dark metallic head)

Before I regret not stating it: Somehow when thinking of the RVT2 the words "shoe" and "mouse" came to me.
    .... Micky in boots?

I want to try sth tonight which I did not for a long time to ask it to be shown while lucid: take Galantamine/Choline. Could we please delay the deadline for one day til Wednesday? I ask this because I do not know when you want to disclose it on Tuesday, given also the different time zones, I would need 1+ day more for this.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast