Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast

Thread: RV Lab

Re: RV Lab

Ok, I'm in again and will try RV2013-3, too. When does the deadline end? I don't know if I have a lot of time, not on this weekend for example. So could we make this also a little longer til next week if possible?

Still, I'm a little disappointed with my performance on the last one though. I thought I was very off the mark. Where did you see my 2 scores you told above? Maybe the can that was (quote) "bigger than usual" (= magnified)? But it's a stretch imv.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

You said it was about the size of a soup can - 1
    You said white - 1

Thing was, I had a sheet of copy paper under the target for the first 24 hours, and when you posted 'white' I thought Whoops and took away the sheet of paper. I put it there to make some contrast for the target (being on a black background), debated that and finally decided the 'Viewing Eye' should not need the contrast and took the sheet of paper away.
    It was just a confounding issue for the RV. In the future even dark or black targets will sit al fresco on the black lucite.
    Hey, I'm learning here, folks!!
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

I saw a huge clock, a tower clock. It maybe showed 6 (but not sure) o'clock.
    Is it a watch or any bigger (wall,floor) clock - or any device that measures, weighs, ...?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Here's my RV2013-3 RV: It looks like a sun with rays or a round flower with petals out from it.

IA56 Guest

I did look at the pidestal and I see 2 persons gliding down something Heavy, here I wonder if I am influensed by Volgerle´s big Clock...or did you move the pidestal, is it that Heavy??...round shape I did get also...but I can´t see that eyeoneblack has yet told he have picked and placed one new object on the pidestal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56
    but I can´t see that eyeoneblack has yet told he have picked and placed one new object on the but I can´t see that eyeoneblack has yet told he have picked and placed one new object on the pidestal
    I'm sorry, you may missed this Jan 30 post:

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack
    I've put another object in the star if anyone is interested. This will be RV2013-3.
    Should I reveal today?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

I did try today to look and what I saw was a womens wrist watch...
    Yes you can revele today...

Blog Entries

I should have put a metronome in the star! Yes, it's heavy, plaster bust of Beethoven, and it has to do with 'measures' in the musical sense. Seems the psychometry of it (its 'story') was overriding. I've had it since I was a young piano student and keeping time is fundamental to playing music of the classical/romantic era. It just seems you guys read my study of the Masters.

That was fun but the more we practice the better we get.

A new target is in the star and here we go for RV2013-4!

The target is in the star.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Oh, and the target is on a pedestal which is about four feet tall, so beware of 'seeing' a tall object - it is just the pedestal that makes it seem that way.
    - E Hubbard

IA56 Guest

eyeoneblack, you know....I am so baffled, over how the information comes now day´s to me...before I did see as it was, plain and right...now it comes in another way...like me seeing 2 persons lifting up or gliding down from the pidestal...so this info tells me it is a heavy object...and then a round shape...it must have bean the head...and also I did see before a bust...info about coming or future happening....so I have to start to think in new way´s and understand this is total new to me....but sure it is interesting...thank you for giving this practis opportunity... Blessings!!

Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 LastLast