Thread: RV & Psychism

Blog Entries

RV & Psychism

This question has intrigued me for some time: What role does psychism (psychic ability) play in attempting to Remote View? A good while ago CFTraveler indicated it might play a strong role, but I'm not sure. If I had to vote I would agree, but what do you think?

Are there dream-travelers that have no psychic ability? Hmmm.

Any thoughts?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: RV & Psychism

Hmmm, I don't remember what I might have said, but I have the idea that it would be that the practices that we engage in to develop the ability to travel on purpose, will tend to support or stimulate whatever natural psychic abilities we might have.
    I also think that a natural clairvoyant will prob. have very clear RV images, while a tactile person will tend to have OBEs to the RTZ with the sensations that go with this. But I may revise this, since I'm more of a tactile person and I have no more sensations in the RTZ, and lots of visions now, which is reversed from when I started learning to induce them. So there's an element of change apparently involved here.
    IMO, the main reason that I give for being a 'natural projector' (since a very early age) is that I'm a light sleeper and wake up a lot during the night- always have, and I think this is why I remember most of my projections, and have since I was younger.
    Not sure if this answered your question, though.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Some while ago I did the "Peacock" RV. So happened Aunt Claire posted the 'peacock' god of the Hindus at the same time I had entered my version of the same god in my images (she portrayed either the north version of the south India version - whatever, we had the same god in mind). Your reply was something like "of course, Aunt Claire is psychic". This was my clue.

Your reply is prescient to my thoughts. You mention 'tactile'. Is that the difference between psychic and RTZ experiences? I'll confess, I've had a hard time with the OBE - only once have I had the experience of an RTZ OBE and it was mighty brief. But it was a real thought-changer!!!!

If only for a moment, I knew what I had read so much about! I suppose I am somewhere in-between.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Was it Volgerle on his bike? trying to dodge the deep pits of the eyes of the peacock feather? That was cool whoever it was!
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Question, CFTraveler: Would you consider Robert Bruce a psychic? Say, on the same plane as Aunt Claire? Be honest, now.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Let me recant that. Don't mean to box you. Ferget it...

But I think I'm getting nearer to sorting some things out.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Question, CFTraveler: Would you consider Robert Bruce a psychic? Say, on the same plane as Aunt Claire? Be honest, now.
    I don't know. I do know she's clairvoyant, but I don't know if he is. So I don't know how to answer it. Aunt Clair probably knows the answer to that, knowing him very well.

Blog Entries

You mention 'tactile'. Is that the difference between psychic and RTZ experiences?
    If by 'psychic' you mean 'visual', then probably. But I'm not sure if that's what you mean. To me psychic just means 'mental', which may be more generalized, and impossible for me to pin down.

I'll confess, I've had a hard time with the OBE - only once have I had the experience of an RTZ OBE and it was mighty brief. But it was a real thought-changer!!!!
    They used to be easy for me, but no longer. Now I get more visions, although I don't try too much anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    although I don't try too much anymore.
    No, me either. I just noticed recently that what I call hypnagogic pictures that used to entertain me are still there, I don't care, really, anymore.

But thanks a bunch for your thoughts on the mental/tactile conundrum!
    - E Hubbard