Thread: flasing colors

flasing colors

Hello, I am interested in finding information related to hermetic 'flashing colors' - what they specifically are - a color scale? A phenomenon that is experienced? The reason being is that I am seeing a blue light quite frequently and am trying to figure out what it is. Any thoughts are appreciated.

IA56 Guest

Re: flasing colors

For me a specific blue is a protecting color...and light blue is teaching color...and Another blue color is communicating color...there are more colors too but I have noticed that it has to do with angeles...(it is new to me to say like this, so I feel a Little bit in shame, but I must try to say as I feel)...I feel blue is Mikael....pink is Uriel....a specific carmelitered/Purple with golden stripes in..is Jesus for me...green is Rafael.....there are other colors too but I am not clear what they represent to me yet...but I am sure the colores have several meaning....like the different levelĀ“s or spheres have also own colores....but this is my belief and my experiences.

Blog Entries

This may or may not answer your question:
    http://www.ithellcolquhoun.co.uk/4751/
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Thank you both

As far as I am informed, blue light indicates that the right side (pingala) flow is active in the spine. The "aim" is to merge the ida & pingala to form a blindingly bright, white light. . . .fwiw Apparently these 2 forces alternate throughout the day, also affecting the degree to which the right or left nostril is open. Pingala flows upwards, & ida downwards; the central channel (shushumna) is the one where a balancing of forces takes place.

But I do not believe that there is a "set in stone" answer that is applicable to everyone. . .

Thank you sono - I had been focusing on more westernized understanding of energy work but have been doing some further research after your reply. Spurred by discovering more about Ida and Pingala I have been finding things that are making a renewed sense - relating to some dreams I've had over the years as well as energy sensations and movement I've experienced. I love how many systems intertwine and all point to the same underlying truths and how bees to follow appear "out of the blue"