Thread: Can't get through the ceiling

Can't get through the ceiling

Hello everybody,

Second post here. Been having lots of dreams over the years and have just discovered Robert's NEW techniques, which have really been helping in dreams and clairvoyance, but the dreams are the focus of this post, obviously.

So, in a couple of dreams, this past week, I've dreamed, completely lucid, and tried thinking good, loving thoughts, and I'd levitate and float toward the ceiling. Both times, this past week, when these have happened, I would reach the ceiling and float back down to the floor to try again to no avail.

Can't get through the ceiling! lol.

In the latter of the two dreams I tried floating up and some sort of thing that was following me deflated my energy and I fell back down quickly. In was 3:16 am when I woke. Any thoughts? It feels awesome knowing NEW is working. I'm guessing my energy levels are low in these dreams? I know what lies beyond the ceiling, but getting there's a different story. Any and all suggestions are AWESOME!

-Anders

Blog Entries

Re: Can't get through the ceiling

This may not help immediately, but it might plant some seeds that eventually grow into something more.

You know how "there is no spoon?" Well, there is no ceiling. It's your belief that there is one, and that it will stop you (like a balloon? ) that stops you. (Like a balloon. )
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

That's a great piece of advice. There is no ceiling.
    Another thing you can try is to feel your way around the ceiling, until you see something in the distance, could be out the window, or you may (as she said) through the ceiling that 'isn't there'. Then focus on that far away object and it will draw you to it- through the ceiling. Or, you could ram it with all your strength, which is what I do.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hahah, thanks guys! I'll let you know of any developments!

This morning I had a dream and was phasing in and out of dreams and woke to a party in my apartment. There were many people, good looking, friends whom and know and some whom I don't, dressed on some level in white, in attendance. There was a chick with her top off whom I'd complimented on her attire. And quickly I went to the kitchen and realized wow, look at this party, in this dream. I spread my arms and thought good thoughts and said, "O Heavenly Father, pick me up into you!" And I begun rising up and through the ceiling.

Upon going through the ceiling, it seemed as though I was coming through underneath a pool of water, for there were people's faces, distorted by the surface of the water, looking down on me, and I raised. I broke through the pool of water and up and noticed countless, countless people all around me as I floated upward--some on risen platforms and some standing around the pool--and they applauded me, thunderously, and I was filled with tingling warmth and was raised even further by their exhilarating applause.

I blacked out momentarily, then woke in a wormhole, with my arms still spread wide. My arms were protruding from the wormhole and there was an electrified current of the wormhole itself, very charged, and a voice in my head told me to keep my arms inside the wormhole. I followed her instructions. There was also another person flying through the wormhole as well, far ahead of me.

It lasted moments, then I found myself in a video game, which was silly, and found myself in the apartment again, playing video games with headphones on, while the party was going on around me.

Just between the wormhole and the ending video game detail, I was somewhere very woody and was double guessing myself, Should I go left or should I go right. I made a left, then decided to go right, then just decided to sit on the path. Then, back to the party...

Just a little update for you guys.

Best wishes,
    -AS

Oh, I meant to add, I still don't think I left my body or experienced AP. There was no light or anything of that sort. It seems only a vivid, symbolized dream. Perhaps, if I hadn't rushed, I may have separated, or at least would have soaked up more applause, rather than trying to go higher.

If this is true, then I must be 100% ready for an active projection, being that I was completely in control of my dream, at the party at least. But still I can't seem to separate or find a way to higher areas. Patience may be the best option...

i find that barriers, such as walls, doors, windows or any other seemingly physical object is actually more of a doorway...to pass through it and end up somewhere else is an achievement i'd say. if it wasnt AP, i'd say it was pretty close, but every time i've experienced AP it either was intense and instant, or involved passing through a said barrier...the symbolism can be our own minds way of putting things into a processable form, things that have meaning but we still need a visual to take in. what ever your experience was, it was a step in the right direction.
    "It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is yours.
    It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell." -Buddha

If the magickian takes in more air energy they can move more easily upward through barriers.
    one method to do this is to dump water and earth energies before taking in fire to heat remaining air.

Earth is heavy dark moist negative red male electric energy
    Water is heavy dark wet negative blue magnetic female energy
    Fire is light bright dry positive orange male electric energy
    Air is light dim damp positive green female magnetic energy
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Interesting thought, Aunt Clair. I will try out those techniques.