Thread: RV-Lab protocal???

Blog Entries

RV-Lab protocal???

Quote Originally Posted by "eyeoneblack'
    I'm giving some thought to a new protocol. Just a wee-bit of coaching but not so much it devolves into '20 questions' thing. I think if I simply steer Viewers subtley it might improve participation.

Plus, since I'm going to be putting up targets continuously then members can join in if they think they have 'seen' it whether or not they are 'engaged' in the experiment.

What do you think?

I've been discussing via PM's with IA56 the idea of opening up the RV-Lab experiments a little. While 'coaching' remains taboo, would there be any fault in informing a participant that their guess is way off? And also, the notion that there will be a target at all times provides an open access to the experiment. One needn't sign-on, but might, at any given time, feel he/she has sensed the target and post to the thread.

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by eyeoneblack; 3rd February 2013 at 05:48 PM. Reason: it's "protocol" - spelling Arghhh.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Blog Entries

Re: RV-Lab protocal???

I realize that 'way off' is impossible to determine, but I am only inspired by IA's wish to know if she was in the ball-park, to which I responded 'yes'. You have to trust me on this. I respect the secrecy of the target, but 'training wheels' of RV might not be a bad idea. Just fishing for input.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

I think you can try any protocol and see how it falls out.

There probably are several methods in doing RV, and it's experiments after all.
    I doubt anyone knows how to do it "right".

IA56 Guest

I might be crazy but I need little help with direction...like this last 4 object...sound and colore..which sense should I listen too, when all comeĀ“s at same time I do not know where to direct my attention, to know if it has to do with the target or it is something else...there was the colore of the triangel too...gold or yellow...I am so greatful to you all, I need to sorte out me, please.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IA56
    I need to sorte out me, please.
    Don't we all
    - E Hubbard