Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Something with my energy during meditations

AlexK Guest
    Thank you for so interesting description!
    A kanda is a salad to dinner plate
    I love such tasty dinner. Could you preconize, please, whole menu of the dinner then?
    Does it mean in other words that color is conditional definition for subjects like chackras? Is it like with Lady in Red making the lips of ashes regardless of brightest lipstick in use?
    What could be not less important than Kundalini in bating of energetical body’s wings?
    Chakras open more as we build our light quotient . We can clairvoyantly view emerging colours layers . We are always able to enter the dimension just beyond where we open . So we can view the astral plane in dreams and astral travel when we begin life in the 3D chakras. One rainbow colour is evident on the primary 3D stack 1-7 . These can be viewed clairvoyantly in the emotional body .
    We live in the world of reflections only. Light makes us blind in this physical world. As Egyptian sacred beetle “skorobeus” collecting faeces (symbol of human being), we are aware of debris of energy only. Temperature we measure by loses of heat into mercury, size – by absence of size differences, weight – where gravity stops “working” etc.
    Somebody here asked what is color “green” That’s color being refused by any plant so much that we see wood as green (all other colors of light are eaten by plant). Our planet – full of plants (that’s why we exist) is not green from the space. It’s blue, brown but not green. Green – is complex of light frequencies not accepted by chloroplasts transforming dirt into organic life using solar light.
    Astral is the world with no reflection, no hate, no fight. All of that colors they are here in physical world of “skorobeus” beetles. What does make chackras colored there in Astral with no reflection?
    Everybody told not far ago that there are no colors in dreams: they are black-white. We do not talk about that for now. Why? What story is told in these colored pictures of chackras?
    [img]http://ca.msnusers.com/isapi/fetch.dll?action=MyPhotos_GetPubPhoto&PhotoID=nMAA AAKwPgDt4QelrTpP1xN6gN4VH34VX*l7Izo2F4ragzIOfnzpcc b0kPwRNhaKE4L*IzvJjmATokFiNgyBRkgAAAAAAAAAA[/img]

I believe your questions are rhetorical and that is why I do not answer them . By that I means that you are examining something in a soliloquy and that I feel you are not expecting an answer is that right ?
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

AlexK Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Clair
    I believe your questions are rhetorical and that is why I do not answer them . By that I means that you are examining something in a soliloquy and that I feel you are not expecting an answer is that right ?
    I don't know.
    Thank you for your opinion, any way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2