This started some nights ago and now happens every time I start meditating and prepare for an OBE.

As soon as the vibrations start (they are very faint most of the time) I feel rather (sometimes - very) strong surges of energy flowing through my body, though I don't try to induce them in any way. They begin with a feeling of an energy whirlpool right where my root chakra is and then go up rapidly through my body, but mostly spine, until reaching my crown chakra and continuing to go up somewhere outside me.

What is interesting - every time this energy passes a chakra, I see its colour flashing before my eyes, and in the end I see a very bright flash of something that looks like blue lightning.
During and after this experience I always feel very energized and almost ecstatic. I also noticed that my physical hands start levitating some inches above the surface of my bed when this happens.

The thing that concerns me is the fact that at least for now I don't seem to have any control over this, and , as I suspect this has to do something with Kundalini, I wonder if this can be dangerous in some way to me?