Dream recalls slowly getting better . Stepped up the NEWS but also dusted down the Franz Bardon ‘Initiation into Hermetics’ and found some really good exercises. Feel I need to add more to my routine.

Had requested some advise that I would benefit from knowing. How many times have I written that I feel so deserted when physical takes over.

Dream.
I’m on a plane with a little child/baby that is mine. We are looking out of the window and I see this is our stop and time to get off. As I get up my child doesn’t want to come but she has to, I say goodbye to friends and leave the plane which has landed in a field. The cabin crew are ahead of me and see me off safely. I notice that the plane doesn’t have any wheels.
As I’m heading in the direction to go home I turn round and see the plane has disappeared with all my friends in it.

There’s something in the distance on a hill. Strange. As I look it isn’t a pleasant sight . It doesn't fit in to the surrounding area but also it seems to be a hologram
It’s dark and looks like a wreck of a giant army tank but there are people all over it climbing up it and hanging onto the tank for survival
( There was no sound to this but I felt this was not part of me. My home was in the distance and had nothing to do with what I was viewing. As I walked on there was another scene identical to this. Once again this was holographic.
Convinced this must be a movie that I must be walking in the middle of I turn round to see if there are any cameras around and expect someone to shout to me to tell me to get out of the way. There was no one.
I wake up.

The reason I think this was a simulation for my consideration was the strangeness of what I was looking at and I seem to be aware that this scene was planted there and nothing else stood out to view. Although I knew I was walking home it was just land, no houses around or any scenery at all except the sad holographic visions.

Back to edit. I say land but it was just nothing. Even getting off the plane there was nothing but in the dream this was not an issue I just knew I was walking home.

I don’t want to write anymore of my thoughts on this but I think I understand .