Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69

Thread: Nursing babies

Re: Nursing babies

When something happens I can’t explain then I want to note it .

This morning I visited this site and after reading some posts decided that I must get back to everything. ( AGAIN!!!!)
    To do the energy raising and be more serious about this so I went to the search bar and started to write the words

Raising Kundalini.

The search bar was empty when I started and I watched my fingers touch the keyboard but got as far as the letters

Raisi

I looked up to the bar , but instead it was reading

NO.

Thoughts
    I’ve felt such tiredness in the last couple of weeks. Heel pain from too many walks with the dog but it is exhausting me.
    I just want to sleep all the time.
    No way could the fingers have hit the wrong key, nor does it make sense for predictive text.
    Just wanted to note.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Had decided to try throat friction using the late Samuel Sagan’s method.
    Oh dear, the saga goes like this……..

Practiced one hourly slots using a u tube clip.Tried this for 3 days in a row but on fourth day woke up with a sore throat. Very sore. Annoyed with myself that I must have been irritating my throat with the friction so stopped the practice. 3 days later I feel it slowly getting better but still uncomfortable. Then comes a little cough , throat goes away but cough is more persistent..

To fast forward the story Ive been tested and have ♥♥♥♥♥. Mmm wont let me put the word in but its the world wide pandemic virus.
    In bed now isolating. The dumb thing is I was convinced it was the practice causing the sore throat, and maybe it was and weakened my immune system, Ive had the two jabs and at 65 have been very responsible never visiting shops( online shopping) don't go anywhere. Hubby is the same. Just the garden and walking the dog.
    I think to sum up my heel pain from too many dog walks was wearing me down and I felt exhausted and in pain all the time , irritated my throat ,and punch line is although I take spirulina every day and have done for years and consider myself super fit you just have to go with the flow….
    For ever I'll remember.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

“ For The Graceness Of God Ask His Questions.”

This interrupted my flow of recalling a dream . One of those times when you don’t finish your own thoughts in a sentence and this voice butts in .
    However it may be an answer in a riddle. Going to ponder over this before rushing in.

( Energy work started back up 2 days ago.) Just for the record.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    IA56, and LPCF, thank you both for your encouragement.
    LPCF, ' Path Of Compassion' . Yes you've hit the nail on the head. Spot on.
    By 27/6/13 I came to the conclusion that I was being strongly directed along the path of giving up eating animals.( picture of hedgehog/ man, lamb with cross through it ( also seen as sacrifice) and killing slugs).
    I stopped eating all meat except chicken but the issue is still repeating in my dreams. Even the dream the other night where my reaction suddenly changed from being angry to compassion for the person. The thing is I know I try my best with people. So I feel compassion for all animals including chicken is the issue.
    I haven't eaten other meats for approx 8 weeks now, and after the writing episode the other night I'm willing to TRY to cut out all.
    So here goes. Haven't eaten chicken for 4 days. I will meet myself half way to start with. If I run out of ideas for meals I may have some . Also 2 weeks time will be on holiday so I will accept that I may have some . This will not be failure just acknowledging the fact.

However I AM NOT going to the extreme of being a Vegan!
    Going through journal I found this and just want to record here .

8 years later and not a piece of meat or fish has entered my mouth.
    It took a long time to stop wanting to eat both, the smell, yearning for the taste, those giant prawns.
    Compassion for animals as much as I love them did not come immediately. But 8 years on absolutely no regrets , healthier than most in family ,
    Well done Susan. Just giving myself a pat on the back.
    For ever I'll remember.
    ( my soul. )

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69